PDA

View Full Version : Team GB shirt

Leen
5th August 2012, 10:51
Hello, where can i get team GB shirt? would love to have one :D but hubby had no idea where to buy?

sars_notd_virus
5th August 2012, 11:04
loads to buy in the internet...but they are extremely expensive , wait till the olympics done the prices will be a lot cheaper

raynaputi
5th August 2012, 11:39
take a look at here.. http://shop.london2012.com/Olympic-clothing/clothing,default,sc.html but it's expensive!

Leen
5th August 2012, 15:17
loads of thanx, there are shirts for 18 quid, expensive tho but i recall the Man U shirt that hubby bought for me was more expensive

andy222
5th August 2012, 15:20
John Lewis

Ako Si Jamie
11th August 2012, 10:44
I don't like it, not enough red. It looks like it needs a bit of T-cutting too. :icon_lol:

Dedworth
11th August 2012, 14:46
My mate took his wife & kids to the rowing (Kayaks) yesterday, mug wife was willing to cough up £20.00 each (of mates money) for T Shirts in the souvenir shop. He told her to forget it and get 'em in Sainsburys which she did for £6.00. I was in there this morning and they are announcing it's all been reduced by 50% - I guess they'll be 10p or something next week

Arthur Little
11th August 2012, 18:10
Hello, where can i get team GB shirt? would love to have one :D but hubby had no idea where to buy?

loads of thanx, there are shirts for 18 quid, expensive tho but i recall the Man U shirt that hubby bought for me was more expensive

My mate took his wife & kids to the rowing (Kayaks) yesterday, mug wife was willing to cough up £20.00 each (of mates money) for T Shirts in the souvenir shop. He told her to forget it and get 'em in Sainsburys which she did for £6.00. I was in there this morning and they are announcing it's all been reduced by 50% - I guess they'll be 10p or something next week

Myrna & I bought a pair of identical adidas 'T' shirts - with the slogan 'London 2012' emblazoned in dark orange on a navy blue ground - from our local Tesco a few days ago. :)

At a Sale price of £2.50 apiece ... a real bargain! ;)

Arthur Little
11th August 2012, 18:32
At a Sale price of £2.50 apiece ...

... that's a 75 percent reduction! :yeahthat:

Dedworth
11th August 2012, 18:59
... that's a 75 percent reduction! :yeahthat:

A top bargain Arthur and great for Filipinos as you also had the Adidas brand thrown in, not that they are brand snobs......