PDA

View Full Version : :((

karenkeith
2nd August 2012, 14:12
the new law makes me sad..were on the way of filing a fiancee visa..:((but this law changes everything

grahamw48
2nd August 2012, 14:23
Sorry to hear that.

Just on the financial side of things ?

karenkeith
2nd August 2012, 14:28
yeah..he really works hard for me..his problem is his annual wage won't be fit enough..

karenkeith
2nd August 2012, 14:35
i was in a relationship for 5 years

Michael Parnham
2nd August 2012, 14:44
The previous requirment was £13000 and my wife got her visa ok and my income was less than £10000 in May this year, so don't give up hope just try, you never know what the outcome will be. Good Luck!

Terpe
2nd August 2012, 15:04
The previous requirment was £13000 and my wife got her visa ok and my income was less than £10000 in May this year, so don't give up hope just try, you never know what the outcome will be. Good Luck!

Michael, there was no previous requirement for gross income.
It all came down to disposable/discretionary income after housing costs.
If there was an amount left equal to or greater than the Income Support level than that was considered as sufficient.

The rules today are totally different. The strict financial requirement is for clearly evidenced gross income of minimum £18600 for a couple. Period.
No third party sponsors, no consideration of potential employment of the immigrant applicant and no review of afforability (outgoings)

Unless the basic financial requirements can be met the outcome can only be refusal.

The cost and emotional impacts are too serious to be taken lightly on a wing and a prayer.

No offence intended. Just telling as it is.

This situation will not change until somebody does get refused on financials and then takes the full route through the courts. I'm sure it will happen eventually, but that's only an option for a few folks.

Michael Parnham
2nd August 2012, 15:24
Thanks Terpe, I understand. By the way thanks to yourself and everyone else on the Forum for getting my wife to England. The information on this site was we used to give us the success with our application, Thank's again

Terpe
2nd August 2012, 15:36
Thanks Terpe, I understand. By the way thanks to yourself and everyone else on the Forum for getting my wife to England. The information on this site was we used to give us the success with our application, Thank's again

Thanks Michael, it makes us all happy to think that this forum and online community has been of good service in your future happiness.

We all deserve to be happy, but these latest immigration rules are so unfair and 'out of whack' as you can see.

Michael Parnham
2nd August 2012, 15:52
I totally agree, lets hope the future couples can overcome all the obstacles that are continually being put in the way.

malchard888
2nd August 2012, 16:53
We play by the rules and find obstacles galore put in our way so it seems as though its much easier nowadays to be an illegal immigrant, claim political asylum then the UK is your oyster, all found so you can sleep soundly without a care in the world.:doh

andy222
2nd August 2012, 18:20
yeah..he really works hard for me..his problem is his annual wage won't be fit enough..

Join the club.

lastlid
2nd August 2012, 20:00
The rules today are totally different. The strict financial requirement is for clearly evidenced gross income of minimum £18600 for a couple. Period.
No third party sponsors, no consideration of potential employment of the immigrant applicant and no review of afforability (outgoings)

Unless the basic financial requirements can be met the outcome can only be refusal.

Should be easier for the ECOs to evaluate then. No doubt this will lead to quicker decisions? :Erm:

Terpe
2nd August 2012, 21:45
Should be easier for the ECOs to evaluate then. No doubt this will lead to quicker decisions? :Erm:

Korrecto mundo!!

karenkeith
3rd August 2012, 15:17
thank you

karenkeith
3rd August 2012, 15:17
it's really frustrating..

karenkeith
3rd August 2012, 15:22
any latest filers of fiancee visa?..

karenkeith
3rd August 2012, 15:45
really really frustrating:angry:

kingy
5th August 2012, 23:36
its ok were feeling the same way!!!!!!

brinormeg
5th August 2012, 23:49
Unfortunately Terp is correct and on our application it actually more or less states that if you dont meet the financial side you will be refused!
So until you can i wouldnt waste any more money on a visa application.:NoNo:
The only positive is that it might speed up any applications that do meet the new rules but i wont hold my breath!
Anyway I hope all goes well for you and you can meet the new rules somehow.

karenkeith
9th August 2012, 15:00
nawawalan na ako ng pag asa ate...nakaka frustrate tlga:((

karenkeith
9th August 2012, 15:41
ang hirap hirap tehj

zaxy
12th August 2012, 01:10
Me and my gf also finding the new rules hard but well i not going try and get her here in the uk. I now decided going study be teacher and teach english in other countries so me and my gf can betogether. I hope it all works out will take 4 years to 5 yrs before we can actually betogether I just know there no future in uk for us :) maybe your fiancee can work in other country if he got good job heard newzealand nice place to work if u have the right qualifications.

NotYou
12th August 2012, 01:19
An English teacher? Need any help?

zaxy
12th August 2012, 11:42
I shall neeed alot help haha but I shall go college part time in september to study english. It is going take a long time for me be a teacher but hopfully be worth it in the end.

Steve.r
12th August 2012, 11:56
ESOL courses do not take that long, maybe 6 months full time to get your qualifications to teach worldwide.

Do some searches at your local colleges.

zaxy
13th August 2012, 07:54
True but I'm thinking going open university to get my degree as some countries such as Thailand will need a bachelor's degree to be able get a work permit.