PDA

View Full Version : Skype

WhiteBloodAda
1st August 2012, 20:44
This may show how dense I am, but I've looked everywhere but can't for the life of me find it! Anyway, when we go to submit all the fandango that we need to do, how the hell do I print off my history of conversations from Skype? I could copy and paste it into Word, but surely there is a better way, and more professional as copy and paste won't look too great

cessxy
1st August 2012, 22:07
Hi, What I did before is to take a screen capture. Open your Skype And the chat logs, click alt+ Prtscn. Then open your word and right click your mouse paste or control v. Then you can edit the headings if you want to do that.
Goodluck :)

lastlid
1st August 2012, 22:17
I just copied and pasted, like you just said. Up to 6 months at a time if you wish. Left click and highlight and scroll to the start. Then copy and paste.

Arjie
1st August 2012, 22:31
wow,great advice from you cessxy..i try it and it works..hehehe..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you WhiteBloodAda for posting a thread here about skype..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
1st August 2012, 22:34
Alt prscrn will give you a screenshot at a time. Try the other way and you can do 6 months at a time or several days worth etc etc.

jonnijon
1st August 2012, 23:01
www.nirsoft.net

WhiteBloodAda
2nd August 2012, 05:18
At least I don't feel completely useless now, and it wasn't just me who couldn't find a print on Skype itself. Cheers for the help guys, I'll give it a test shot later

melovesengland
2nd August 2012, 09:57
We used snipping tool to copy and paste it to paint and finish it at Word. :)