PDA

View Full Version : Problems phoning PH

patsylou
31st July 2012, 19:22
Hi
I've been trying to phone a PH mobile from my mobile and landline and I keep getting a message that says 'Sorry your call cannot be completed as dialed please check the number and try again' I've always been able to phone it before-any ideas ? Thanks

Steve.r
31st July 2012, 19:48
I was also having problems the other day, but better now. Not sure if it is something to do with all the rain they have been having recently. :Erm:

patsylou
31st July 2012, 20:17
I was also having problems the other day, but better now. Not sure if it is something to do with all the rain they have been having recently. :Erm:

Did you get the same message?

Steve.r
31st July 2012, 21:40
yes , sometimes

lastlid
31st July 2012, 21:47
My wife's mum was saying that the weather has been really bad today with blackouts in Cavite....

Dedworth
1st August 2012, 01:42

These Phil phone companies are an absolute shower

philuk
1st August 2012, 06:50
my favourite is "The subscriber cannot be reached" always a problem in the rainy season, just have to keep trying

fred
1st August 2012, 07:13
Weather really bad at present..High winds and rain for at least 3 more days I reckon..

patsylou
1st August 2012, 08:30
You'll have to forgive my technical ignorance-but how does the weather affect a mobile phone ?

lastlid
1st August 2012, 08:35
I know that when my wife was living in the Philippines the bandwidth of her broadband connection deteriorated when the weather was bad. Not sure why.

lastlid
1st August 2012, 08:40
9. Bad weather

"Weather has an important role in keeping the signals without any distortion. Due to bad climatic conditions, the cell tower loses the power and this leads to bad signal."

http://www.cellphonebeat.com/common-cellphone-reception-issues-face.html