PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth Speakers for iPad

lastlid
28th July 2012, 16:35
Some may have noticed that it is easy to get docking speakers for iphone and ipod but not so easy for ipad, owing to its inherent size. We bought some docking speakers for ipad some time ago but found that the rotatable cradle that the ipad sits on can be weak.

The answer is bluetooth wireless speakers. Works like a dream. The wife can now play her ipad stored music and music vids through her wireless speakers. And carry on using her ipad remotley.

Dedworth
28th July 2012, 16:55
Good idea what kind of money do these cost ?

I've got a little AA & USB powered speaker that connects via speaker jack that I sometimes use with my Blackberry or Laptop

lastlid
28th July 2012, 17:40
Good idea what kind of money do these cost ?

I've got a little AA & USB powered speaker that connects via speaker jack that I sometimes use with my Blackberry or Laptop

They come in a variety of prices to suit the pocket.

Dedworth
28th July 2012, 17:47
They come in a variety of prices to suit the pocket.

My pockets are a bit tight, I've just bought a new phone so I might have a look round for these speakers

lastlid
28th July 2012, 17:56
My pockets are a bit tight, I've just bought a new phone so I might have a look round for these speakers

My god, what do you drive Dedworth?

I think they work with Androids....bluetooth....

Dedworth
28th July 2012, 18:21
My god, what do you drive Dedworth?

I think they work with Androids....bluetooth....

A Berlingo Multispace GTO :D

lastlid
28th July 2012, 18:40
A Berlingo Multispace GTO :D

:D

joebloggs
28th July 2012, 19:24

maybe its the Lycra pants you wear dedworth :rolleyes:

http://img.mywayzentais.com/images/zentai-mart.com/Lycra-Spandex-Pants/1287119651365018099.jpg

what mobile did you get dedworth :Erm:

Dedworth
28th July 2012, 19:57
what mobile did you get dedworth :Erm:

HTC One V black not pink :D

lastlid
4th August 2012, 22:58
A week later. Seems to work well. Quite chuffed with it. So is Mrs Lastlid.