PDA

View Full Version : Newly wed oddities

Peanutz
24th July 2007, 09:36
Lately, I caught myself staring at others people fingers and then I stare back at mine,I would look for the wedding rings in their fingers and would look back at mine...and then I will find myself thoughtful...I would think of how is their married life...I would try to search signs on their faces...whether they look happy, peaceful or whatever expression they can manage to wear once out from their nest...A strange feeling stirs me...it's like I am being part of a "gang" or group and being married is just the initiation...ahhh! oddities I think that makes life more mysterious...

KeithD
24th July 2007, 09:41
Blimey, only married for a few days and gone nuts already! :icon_lol:

Peanutz
24th July 2007, 09:56
Blimey, only married for a few days and gone nuts already! :icon_lol:

I can't help it!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
24th July 2007, 10:25
i look at everyone over about 27 and see if they have a wedding ring . . . ummm my weird oddity

andypaul
24th July 2007, 19:40
i look at everyone over about 27 and see if they have a wedding ring . . . ummm my weird oddity

How do you know they are over 27:Erm:

Louella
24th July 2007, 20:10
Earth Calling Peanutz.

gingging
24th July 2007, 20:19
hi Louella. oh I forgot masarap hehehe

KeithD
24th July 2007, 21:27

Magic ...... they are women :D

bigtombowski
24th July 2007, 21:33

im a good guesser . . . i guess ;) lol

Liliput39
24th July 2007, 22:05
Lately, I caught myself staring at others people fingers and then I stare back at mine,I would look for the wedding rings in their fingers and would look back at mine...and then I will find myself thoughtful...I would think of how is their married life...I would try to search signs on their faces...whether they look happy, peaceful or whatever expression they can manage to wear once out from their nest...A strange feeling stirs me...it's like I am being part of a "gang" or group and being married is just the initiation...ahhh! oddities I think that makes life more mysterious...

My oddities was when I started waiting for true colours to come out, luckily we still seem to be the same in marriage. Marriage nowadays don't seem to last that long, so we try harder to make it work. Being with people who are married as well makes you feel you are part of a community, and somehow we all have something in common, and that is 'being with someone you love who is also your friend'. That's how I feel about it anyway :)

eljean
25th July 2007, 10:43
i bet when you're not married yet the oddity would be when can i find mr. right? and get married then sighed:icon_lol:

Peanutz
25th July 2007, 11:15
i bet when you're not married yet the oddity would be when can i find mr. right? and get married then sighed:icon_lol:

Oh Woman! We are so difficult, poor those who have to deal with us for the rest of their life!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: