PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders episode tonight!

melovesengland
23rd July 2012, 22:39
I am a fan of eastenders drama on bbc1 like others does. I liked the 2 episodes today as they had it live from the Albert square for the Olympic torch relay.

It says on the paper somewhere that they had 400 persons for an extra for today's episode only. Nice innit?

eastendershookedfanatic :D:D

lastlid
23rd July 2012, 22:51
"Enders". Pretty much where I was brung up. Innit. Born in Ilford which is really an extension of the east end these days anyway. I used to watch it a bit as my ex wife watched it.

joebloggs
24th July 2012, 06:05
its the most depressing tv program ever :NoNo:
nearly every scene is dark (can't you buy a bulb more than 20watts down south ?):cwm3:

lastlid
24th July 2012, 06:31
nearly every scene is dark (can't you buy a bulb more than 20watts down south ?):cwm3:

That and Corrie. both on a par. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol:

lastlid
24th July 2012, 07:09
Actually, I think they should bring a Pinoy family into 'Enders or Corrie or even a couple who's Pinay wife has arrived on a spouse visa. Or has that been done already?

joebloggs
24th July 2012, 07:30
That and Corrie. both on a par. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol:

i've not watch corrie in many years but at least they had 100w light bulbs in their houses or windows that let light in, maybe eastenders are stuck in the past and still think they have to pay a window tax :doh

and corrie had a few laughs in it, but :censored:enders :NoNo:

Dedworth
24th July 2012, 07:51
Both programmes are complete tripe, do they still show that equally bad Brookside about the Scousers with chips on both shoulders ? :D

lastlid
24th July 2012, 09:03

Must be your 1960s telly Joe....:icon_lol:

Dedworth
24th July 2012, 10:01
Joe's cheap as chips Northern telly

http://www.yaddablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/old-tv.jpg

grahamw48
24th July 2012, 10:12
I never watch any of the those rubbish soaps now.
Got fed up of the screaming and shouting and preaching...plus the totally inappropriate content at a time of day when kids are watching.

No longer 'family entertainment', just increasingly scraping the bottom of the barrel for 'plots'. Irritating trash about life in the gutter, :NoNo:

I used to like Coronation Street when it was a funny and 'cosy' programme full of great actors and scripts.

joebloggs
24th July 2012, 10:51
Joe's cheap as chips Northern telly

http://www.yaddablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/old-tv.jpg

that dont look like my 42" TV :rolleyes:, dedworth maybe your showing your age :olddude: :icon_lol:

grahamw48
24th July 2012, 11:02
I have one of each...never throw anything away. :icon_lol:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/171/hwoodapril11005.jpg

RickyR
24th July 2012, 15:16
If watching Eastenders makes people happy, then so be it. I can't say I understand soap operas, but generally not a big television fan anyway. I used to like Inspector Morse, Touch of Frost and Midsomer Murders on occasions, at least racked the brain a little.
I am however often impressed by the British Movie industry, some of the greatest movies ever made, with intellectual dialog and serious plots. The difference between the British Movie industry and US Movies, the British ones are art, the US is just entertainment.

RickyR
24th July 2012, 15:18
If watching Eastenders makes people happy, then so be it. I can't say I understand soap operas, but generally not a big television fan anyway. I used to like Inspector Morse, Touch of Frost and Midsomer Murders on occasions, at least racked the brain a little.
I am however often impressed by the British Movie industry, some of the greatest movies ever made, with intellectual dialog and serious plots. The difference between the British Movie industry and US Movies, the British ones are art, the US is just entertainment.

melovesengland
24th July 2012, 16:04

I never used to be fan of watching soaps or telly programs till my in-law introduced eastenders to me. I quite like it as it is entirely different to our boring soaps in the philippines (no offence) but I understand that not all people are the same on things and I respect their opinions. Cheers to everbody! :Beer::66::Wave:

RickyR
24th July 2012, 21:08
Whats that wierd Agua Bendita soap thing in the Philippines?

melovesengland
24th July 2012, 23:19
Whats that wierd Agua Bendita soap thing in the Philippines?

Ohhh, can't really answer that question as I don't watch telly in the pi much. As far as I know it's an old tale from a book (correct me if I'm wrong) about twin girls. One is water which was called agua and bendita the normal one.

Weird, indeed. :NoNo: :doh

Stuart
26th July 2012, 11:21
:D East Enders... more like Life Enders......:D I have been known to watch it! But Cor Blimy guv'nor it aint propper London. I think they need to bring in a British familey.... :icon_lol: Is this forum making me Cynical? :Erm:

grahamw48
26th July 2012, 13:41
Here's a proper British family for you: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgfB6M1CRr4