PDA

View Full Version : email questions . ..

bigtombowski
23rd July 2007, 22:36
Last week and this morning (because of a special event in our relationship . . . ) i had sent a series of nice gifts to my gal . .. and she was really appreciative :D yet . . . she did ask a few questions and i want to get your take on it guys and gals!

She told me how wonderful she felt and how much she felt full of happiness and love upon receiving the gifts . . .

then she asked a curious question . . .

""***Are you doing this because you want to, or are you doing it because you feel like you should?***"

I was a bit shocked, but i wonder what u guys and gals think of it????

also we had had an IM chat about my past and hers, and i had been in 1 real long term relationship before meeting my mar . . .

and she asked in email. . . .

"I'm just wondering why you dont think that ***** is your soulmate, then it seems that the two of you are planning to get marry na...babe, this question is just part of my curiosity and hope you understand me. Babe, i am not mad at ***** and especially to you, i just want to ask and to know..:) "

hey guys and gals . . . , do u think this is just a normal concern for a gal? i guess especially since it's a LDR right?

wot u think???

baboyako
23rd July 2007, 22:48
PMT:yikes:

:icon_lol:

bigtombowski
23rd July 2007, 22:49
nice and constructive there!

any gals wanna chip in?

lol

Liliput39
23rd July 2007, 22:52
Curious question indeed, perhaps she's feeling a little bit insecure about something. I think some people just need reassurance of some kind. Just give her a straightforward answer, which I presume is 'because you want to give her the presents - full stop.'

I remember asking my husband loads of questions about his past, and obviously I prepared myself for it, because I've asked the questions, and I would rather have the truth anytime. Luckily, nothing in his past was shocking :0 - phew!!!!!!

bigtombowski
23rd July 2007, 22:54
hahaha

liliput, were u in a Long distance relationship with your bana?

if so, did you feel insecure??

thanks.
tom

joebloggs
24th July 2007, 00:53
when you see your wife, never mind g/f for twice a year, for 2 wks and then for 1wk for about 3 years, and when you get back home to the uk, you get use to being on your own and back to your 'normal' life, and sometimes you wonder :Rasp: things ..:Erm: and some might be true thou , not about the milkman, well water guy in the philippines :D :cwm24:

:icon_lol::D:icon_lol:

time and distance does :Cuckoo: to your mind, dont worry, ive said many :Rasp: things to my wife, as she has to me over the years.. :doh

Peanutz
24th July 2007, 09:06
hahaha

liliput, were u in a Long distance relationship with your bana?

if so, did you feel insecure??

thanks.
tom

Insecurities in a long distance relationship is inevitable Tom. Just tell Mar honestly whatever she wants to know about your past relationship. Make her feel secured and loved and she will stop asking all about this.:D

KeithD
24th July 2007, 09:37
Tell her you murdered your ex so she won't be any trouble :rolleyes: :D

Why do I always give out such quality info for free? :Erm:

Peanutz
24th July 2007, 09:39
Tell her you murdered your ex so she won't be any trouble :rolleyes: :D

Why do I always give out such quality info for free? :Erm:

YOU!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
24th July 2007, 10:25
Thanks Ate Peanutz, very helpful

Shifty-Sidney
24th July 2007, 16:42
Insecurity works both ways - i am terrible for it. Living alone wanting to be with your GF plays very big tricks on the mind - hence me joining this site in the first place. Also i have found that sometimes the real meaning of questions is lost in translation - what appears to be a deep prying question often turns out to be friendly curiosity.
I am trying very hard to have 100% trust and live without boubt but it is very hard at times. So dont worry, we all go through this (it appears).