PDA

View Full Version : Lets be friends on FB and Instagram??

melovesengland
22nd July 2012, 20:38
Hello there Lads and Lasses!

Can we be friends on FB or Instragram? Would love to add you personally on my friends list as my page on FB is private. You can either leave ur name on the comment box for me to add you or private message it.

I am novie88 on Instagram by the way so see ya'll around. ;):Wave::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ConfusedMe
23rd July 2012, 01:09
Hi Hi... Add me up in Instagram ... Mine is 'donahtello' :D

Iani
23rd July 2012, 07:16
I'm "ianyorksuk" on instagram, but wouldn't have a clue how to add anyone, and I don't really use it so often :Cuckoo:

Mind you, my profile pic on there is a grim one of me wearing a Krispycreme donut hat :doh

melovesengland
23rd July 2012, 09:49
Hi Hi... Add me up in Instagram ... Mine is 'donahtello' :D

I have followed you. :)

melovesengland
23rd July 2012, 09:51
I'm "ianyorksuk" on instagram, but wouldn't have a clue how to add anyone, and I don't really use it so often :Cuckoo:

Mind you, my profile pic on there is a grim one of me wearing a Krispycreme donut hat :doh

No users found when I searched you on Instagram, love. :( FB? U got?

grahamw48
23rd July 2012, 14:41
What's Instagram ? :Erm:

I limit FB to family and close personal friends....no offence intended to anyone. :)

lastlid
23rd July 2012, 15:10
My wife uploads pictures onto Facebook using Instagram. Not sure what it does exactly.

lastlid
23rd July 2012, 15:15

Facebool :icon_lol:

Fish ball?

lastlid
23rd July 2012, 15:18

I limit FB to family and close personal friends....no offence intended to anyone. :)

That is a big shortcoming of Facebook. It doesn't have a built in user friendly way to tier access for your Facebook family friends and aquaintances.

Arthur Little
23rd July 2012, 15:22
:anerikke: ... ANYONE who feels he/she "knows" me well-enough from here, is perfectly at liberty to request MY friendship on *FB - providing they refrain from asking *there - the sort of questions that would normally be answered through the forum.

grahamw48
23rd July 2012, 15:36
That is a big shortcoming of Facebook. It doesn't have a built in user friendly way to tier access for your Facebook family friends and aquaintances.

I suppose the simplest way is just to have a couple of separate IDs...which I know a lot of Filipinas do.

The thought of uploading all my photos and stuff again though. :NoNo:

lastlid
23rd July 2012, 15:43
I suppose the simplest way is just to have a couple of separate IDs...which I know a lot of Filipinas do.

That was the suggestion I made to my wife.

Arthur Little
23rd July 2012, 15:43

:rolleyes: ... that IS certainly a bit of a palaver! :yeahthat:

Iani
23rd July 2012, 18:43
That's strange, I'm definitely there, well I found you so I followed you - see if you can see me. I am the nutcase in the donut hat :D

Iani
23rd July 2012, 18:45

Instagram isn't a social networking site as such, it's something you use with a smartphone, and its more like a photoblogging site.
If you see something you like the look of, you can photograph it with your phone, upload it, then use special affects which are all meant to make it look like it was taken with a 1960's camera or polaroid snap.

It's one of those things you either like, or think "and the point is?" :icon_lol:

grahamw48
23rd July 2012, 18:52
Most of my best photos WERE taken in the 1960s anyway. :icon_lol:

No, not my kind of thing. :NoNo:

melovesengland
23rd July 2012, 19:53

Instagram is more on photo sharing program using your mobile and tablet. You can also link it to FB and Twitter if you want to share your photos.

Its fine grahamw48, I understand. You and my fiance is simmilar into that aspect. No worries. :)

melovesengland
23rd July 2012, 19:53
That's strange, I'm definitely there, well I found you so I followed you - see if you can see me. I am the nutcase in the donut hat :D

Thanks for following me. I have followed you. Nice hat! hahahahaha. :)

grahamw48
23rd July 2012, 20:57
Instagram is more on photo sharing program using your mobile and tablet. You can also link it to FB and Twitter if you want to share your photos.

Its fine grahamw48, I understand. You and my fiance is simmilar into that aspect. No worries. :)

You mean he is an old-fashioned tight-fisted moaning old git ? :icon_lol:

I only use my PC for facebook etc. :)

I ordered one of those flashy new Samsung Galaxy phones from Virgin Media, but the battery needed charging in less than a day on the overly-complicated thing (for me anyway), so I sent it back...no use to me. :NoNo:

Arthur Little
23rd July 2012, 21:58
to make it look like it was taken with a 1960's camera

D'you you mean taken with the likes of a '60s Kodak 'Instamatic' ... as the name would SEEM to suggest? :Erm:

ConfusedMe
23rd July 2012, 23:07
Followed back :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I have followed you. :)

Iani
24th July 2012, 07:06
D'you you mean taken with the likes of a '60s Kodak 'Instamatic' ... as the name would SEEM to suggest? :Erm:

Could be, could be :xxgrinning--00xx3: I just know that it resizes your phone camera pictures to "square" like they used to be back in the day, and you can add white borders like photos always used to have, and put filters on them to make them look sepia, like the unique strange colour we got on polaroids or that sort of faded look that photos have if you find them in a suitcase in the attic.

It's one of those things that seem to have caught the imagination, not really sure why tbh

grahamw48
24th July 2012, 09:38
Similar to this ? (Polaroid from 1976). No editing...just natural wear and tear. lol :D

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/674/54103342425993836805147.jpgThe wear and tear on the bloke in the car has been much worse unfortunately. :cwm3:

melovesengland
24th July 2012, 09:41
Similar to this ? (Polaroid from 1976). No editing...just natural wear and tear. lol :D

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/674/54103342425993836805147.jpgThe wear and tear on the bloke in the car has been much worse unfortunately. :cwm3:

Thats wonderful for me. :)

grahamw48
24th July 2012, 09:48
Thats wonderful for me. :)

Well I must admit the earth moved a little for me too when I first drove that (my first) sports car. :icon_lol:

melovesengland
2nd August 2012, 12:47
Anymore IG and FB users around? :Wave:

ReemaOwens
2nd August 2012, 14:21
Heya guys! mine is reemalovestu for IG and just click the FB icon on my info here to add me :Wave::Wave::Wave:

Dedworth
2nd August 2012, 15:54
Beware of who you are communicating with :icon_lol:

Facebook has revealed that it believes there are now more than 83 million fake users on the social network.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19093078

One of the reasons I've never signed up to any of the so called "social media"

grahamw48
2nd August 2012, 15:56
You wouldn't want to see my facebook page. :NoNo:

MissAna
2nd August 2012, 16:33
too bad i have reached the maximum limit of friend list in FB but you guys can still subscribe me there. here's my FB profile.

http://www.facebook.com/analyn.rogers?ref=tn_tnmn

MissAna
2nd August 2012, 16:34

Facebook has revealed that it believes there are now more than 83 million fake users on the social network.

you can adjust your privacy setting in facebook :xxgrinning--00xx3:

CBM
2nd August 2012, 16:42
you can adjust your privacy setting in facebook :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yep.

1. Change to secure server ("https")

2. Go to "settings" and select "friends only".

3. Decline all and any games apps etc.

Done.

melovesengland
3rd August 2012, 11:30
Heya guys! mine is reemalovestu for IG and just click the FB icon on my info here to add me :Wave::Wave::Wave:

Followed you on IG. :)

melovesengland
3rd August 2012, 11:36

They have privacy settings where you can customize people that can see your profile and add you in FB. Disableing the search engine of your name will also do as no one can search your name so it isnt that bad really.

kkawaen
4th August 2012, 07:03
wana be friends on fb? lol

RickyVerma
3rd October 2012, 17:21
you can search for ... on fb.. cheers.. see you there..

readingram
3rd October 2012, 19:35
add me on facebook, ... :0 x

LeeRose
3rd October 2012, 19:40
Hello :Wave: can i join? I'm missyrl on instagram, tanx :)

melovesengland
3rd October 2012, 21:40
wana be friends on fb? lol

Sure! You can give me you eadd and will add you up then. xxx

- - - Updated - - -

you can search for ... on fb.. cheers.. see you there..

Added you up. xx
- - - Updated - - -

Hello :Wave: can i join? I'm missyrl on instagram, tanx :)

Course You can. Will follow you right away, I am novie88 on IG. Done yours babe!

melovesengland
3rd October 2012, 21:48
add me on facebook, ... :0 x

I have added you up. xx

LeeRose
3rd October 2012, 23:14
cheers! I've followed u as well :)

elve_page
3rd October 2012, 23:21
Anymore IG and FB users around? :Wave:

Add my account on fb Elve Jemena Page.
thanks

blessed_ekim0826
4th October 2012, 01:59
just new to instagram. "mike_bench" is my username

kylesmith025
4th October 2012, 08:05
So many shares. :)

Michael Parnham
4th October 2012, 08:42
C'mon Melovesengland, add us to your FB Tess Maata Parnham.

melovesengland
4th October 2012, 13:47
cheers! I've followed u as well :)

Thanks a bunch, love! xxx

- - - Updated - - -

Add my account on fb Elve Jemena Page.
thanks

added you up, love! xxxx

- - - Updated - - -

just new to instagram. "mike_bench" is my username

Followed you back on IG. Tnx. xxx

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon Melovesengland, add us to your FB Tess Maata Parnham.

I have added you, Tess. xxx

- - - Updated - - -

So many shares. :)

..indeed! xxx

Crampton
4th October 2012, 14:03
too bad i have reached the maximum limit of friend list in FB but you guys can still subscribe me there. here's my FB profile.

http://www.facebook.com/analyn.rogers?ref=tn_tnmn

:omg:
How the... and why the.... I'm positive that you don't chat regularly with allow 5,194 of your friends on Facebook.

raynaputi
4th October 2012, 14:14
Please be cautious enough about posting your email adds here..this is a public forum and anyone who posts personal emails would be a risk on your security. If you want to give each other's contact details, do it via PM or Visitor Messages on your profile and delete it immediately.

Crampton
4th October 2012, 14:33
Why oh Why

I'm positive you don't speak to all 5,194 friends.

Crazy :Cuckoo: