PDA

View Full Version : sweet pinay bride

cryingbaby
23rd July 2007, 19:24
:Hellooo:
hello everyone...im gemma, very new to this site..i came from davao city but currently staying in swindon where my husband-to-be lives..well, wanna meet alot of friends really since im foreign in this country..dont wanna get homesick...see yah!!hope to hear from you soon:):):)

andypaul
23rd July 2007, 19:41
Welcome to the site im sure you will meet loads of people on this site just watch out for mr admin:yikes:

Peanutz
23rd July 2007, 20:37
Welcome to the forum!!!

cryingbaby
23rd July 2007, 21:03
thank you so much for the warm welcome...:smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth:

bigtombowski
23rd July 2007, 23:31
welcome here crying baby, we're all here, nice and friendly . . . apart from keith hahahaha ;) he'll like you if you are a sheep hahahaha!

ONLY JOKING BOSS! I love ya really :butthead::action-smiley-081:

welcome cryinbaby

Liliput39
23rd July 2007, 23:33
Welcome to the site im sure you will meet loads of people on this site just watch out for mr admin:yikes:

How come no one warned me about him??:NoNo::NoNo:

bigtombowski
23rd July 2007, 23:43
you got the drift so quick ate Lili! you're a smart cookie ;)

silver13
24th July 2007, 00:24
hello everyone...im gemma, very new to this site..i came from davao city but currently staying in swindon where my husband-to-be lives..well, wanna meet alot of friends really since im foreign in this country..dont wanna get homesick...see yah!!hope to hear from you soon:):):)

Hello Gemma, welcome to the site:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: Way back my college days, i had a friend from davao and she was so sweet:) She was really friendly even i am a cryng baby:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: well i used to :icon_lol: even i am not from davao, i understand a bit their dialect:)

you will meet a lot of friends here.

bigtombowski
24th July 2007, 00:45
hey, my friend here in belfast is from Davao i think, he says i should visit there . . . maybe I'll go there with Mar :)

i hear it's a nice place

cryingbaby
24th July 2007, 00:51
really?you got it right?where in davao is she/he?

cryingbaby
24th July 2007, 00:54
thanks silver13...thats a compliment for gals who came from davao..hehehe..:):):)

bigtombowski
24th July 2007, 00:57
really?you got it right?where in davao is she/he?

hey crying . . . not sure what part . . . i think his dad was in the "forces" so had to move around quite a bit lol!

:D

IainBusby
24th July 2007, 08:38
Hi Gemma and welcome to the forum.
Louella & Iain.

Mrs Daddy
24th July 2007, 11:39
Hi gemma welcome to the forum.am sure you`ll enjoy browsing here there`s a lot of informative info for you and you`ll not gonna cry for that.by the way i was born in Davao.Nice meeting you!

vbkelly
24th July 2007, 12:06

im from davao too, dont worry you can find a filipina on your place and welcome to the forum, have fun!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Alan
24th July 2007, 14:33
Hi Gemma and welcome. I am new here also. Just got married in the Phils. and now waiting for my wife to get her visa. Good luck to you and your intended.

Alan (and Hanna)

cryingbaby
24th July 2007, 19:04
im a bit surprised that there are lots who came from davao here..nice meeting you peepz!!thanks for the warm welcome

mach
25th July 2007, 03:33
maBuhaY & weLcome

aug06_2006
26th July 2007, 13:22
Hello Gemma, welcome to the forum.

aug06_2006
26th July 2007, 15:53
Gem, which part of Davao City u came from? Anyway, my husband, me and my relatives went to the 'CROCODILE FARM' lots of animals i was scarred the crocodiles he he he! we visited also 'EDEN NATURE PARK' very beautiful place and we are planning to visit there again.

cryingbaby
26th July 2007, 16:41
Gem, which part of Davao City u came from? Anyway, my husband, me and my relatives went to the 'CROCODILE FARM' lots of animals i was scarred the crocodiles he he he! we visited also 'EDEN NATURE PARK' very beautiful place and we are planning to visit there again.

really?im just living near the airport..we got a business there..ive been to ededn alot of times..it was nice place really..u shoud haVE visited pearl farm.its nice there too...