PDA

View Full Version : just booked a flight in Ethiad £482.50

ReemaOwens
17th July 2012, 23:08
Weeww time is so fast! hubby booked my flight for Monday yay very exciting and sad sure will miss my family aww...

manilabong
21st July 2012, 20:52
Hi, reema! You're leaving already? Wow that's really quick. I booked mine on September 14. Very difficult leaving our son for a couple of months. Anyway, have a safe journey!!! :D

Soltane
22nd July 2012, 05:16
hello
my wife booked with Etihad airlines for 2 about £632 quite cheap only waited at Abu Dabi 2hr 30 mins for change of flight and landed on London Heathrow yesterday no waiting straight through ,she now can't get over that its still light at night lol
hope you have a safe journey :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ReemaOwens
22nd July 2012, 16:18
Hi, reema! You're leaving already? Wow that's really quick. I booked mine on September 14. Very difficult leaving our son for a couple of months. Anyway, have a safe journey!!! :D

Hi Manilabong!yes Im leaving na tomorrow naexcite si hubby ayun hehe book agad! wow you have a kid na pala!!!!congrats how old is he?naku nakakamiss yan..sooon it's your turn!Take care :):)

ReemaOwens
22nd July 2012, 16:19
hello
my wife booked with Etihad airlines for 2 about £632 quite cheap only waited at Abu Dabi 2hr 30 mins for change of flight and landed on London Heathrow yesterday no waiting straight through ,she now can't get over that its still light at night lol
hope you have a safe journey :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Soltane!

jayupnorth
22nd July 2012, 21:24
hi soltane, could you please tell me were your wife booked her tickets,fo my wife and child she,s been quoted 80,000 + php on qatar to manchester :yikes:,ive told her ask for ethiad also, the cheapest ive seen online is about 1,300 $ on both qatar and ethiad,,,cheers