PDA

View Full Version : Grunt!

Peanutz
21st July 2007, 15:40
After getting married a couple usually go for their honeymoon in some far away island or wherever and enjoy their first days of being a couple, spend their time on day dreaming of where this new event of their life would take them...Sadly, :bigcry:not for me...:bigcry:

The day after the wedding my husband fly back to UK and me I was being called in for two murder case!:yikes:You say well it is my job:cwm23: yes you are right...No questions I just have to do it:bigcry:and this is one of few times that I hate what I am doing!!!:Brick:

andypaul
21st July 2007, 16:33
A lot on this site will understand how you felt as many of us got married and the next thing we were parted:bigcry: or rushing round sorting paperworks:Brick:

The Wife and I decided on a few days in paris once we had sorted her schgen visa out and settled down in the UK. Everything planned and sorted then a few days before they had the major clamp down at all UK airports.
Which meant we had to turn up at the airport dead early after i spent the day before checking if our flight would fly (if i had booked it a day earlier the same flight was canceled) in the end we only took off of an hour later than normal. Got to paris to find out it was a national holiday so most places were closed and on the way back our plane was cancelled due to a thunderstorm :doh Apart from that we had a wonderful time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
21st July 2007, 16:36
Look on the bright side........no really....look on the BRIGHT side.....as it's as dull as :censored: here, and has been for 6 weeks :Brick: :bigcry: :ARsurrender:

Peanutz
21st July 2007, 21:09
A lot on this site will understand how you felt as many of us got married and the next thing we were parted:bigcry: or rushing round sorting paperworks:Brick:

The Wife and I decided on a few days in paris once we had sorted her schgen visa out and settled down in the UK. Everything planned and sorted then a few days before they had the major clamp down at all UK airports.
Which meant we had to turn up at the airport dead early after i spent the day before checking if our flight would fly (if i had booked it a day earlier the same flight was canceled) in the end we only took off of an hour later than normal. Got to paris to find out it was a national holiday so most places were closed and on the way back our plane was cancelled due to a thunderstorm :doh Apart from that we had a wonderful time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

We have not yet decided where to go for our honeymoon as we are still waiting for my visa. I sent them my marriage certificate right away the next day after I got married. I am just hoping that they would not take too long to send me back my passport with the spouse visa stamp on it:rolleyes:. I think this time me and husband will plan very well for our next trip, to avoid all hassles!!!:rolleyes:

Peanutz
21st July 2007, 21:11
Look on the bright side........no really....look on the BRIGHT side.....as it's as dull as :censored: here, and has been for 6 weeks :Brick: :bigcry: :ARsurrender:

Am looking on the BRIGHT side of it but can't see not even a drop of rain here!!! I want rain, rain, rain! We are experiencing a whole week of 40°C temp! I WANT RAIN!!! I can't stand too much hot weather it makes me irksome!:yikes:

Liliput39
21st July 2007, 22:09
Don't worry Peanutz, when you finally arrive in the UK you'll get plenty of rain. I can assure you though that we the sun is out, it is marvellous!! It gets really hot and muggy in our dear country unfortunately, that is why we always welcome rain and more rain!!! :0

andypaul
21st July 2007, 23:17
When we had to much sun last year being started moaning we had no rain now we are doing the opposite. But whatever happens is in the UK the longer you stay here the more you chat about the weather.

bigtombowski
22nd July 2007, 11:23
haha!

did u say peanutz that hot weather makes u irksome??

So you went from PI to Italy? hmmmm!

hahahahaaha lol!

How are you holding up peanutz mate? How''s the bana doing?

tom

walesrob
22nd July 2007, 11:31
When we had to much sun last year being started moaning we had no rain now we are doing the opposite. But whatever happens is in the UK the longer you stay here the more you chat about the weather.

Aint us Brits funny like that? We seem to talk about the weather all the time. In the Philippines, its year round hot sunshine (and some rain), so theres not much to say about it.

LadyJ
22nd July 2007, 12:10
Aint us Brits funny like that? We seem to talk about the weather all the time. In the Philippines, its year round hot sunshine (and some rain), so theres not much to say about it.

Exactly! people in the UK are hungry for sunny weather and people in the Phils loves cold weather.. This is just like same topic to another thread, British people wants to be look tanned or sun bathing when its summer, while some Filipino people wants their skin to be look white or fair and mostly doesn't want to stay under the sun.

Peanutz
22nd July 2007, 13:55
haha!

did u say peanutz that hot weather makes u irksome??

So you went from PI to Italy? hmmmm!

hahahahaaha lol!

How are you holding up peanutz mate? How''s the bana doing?

tom

You would not wish to have me around you when I am on my tantrums mode!!!:D
I remember when I was a little girl, I used to play under the heat of the glowing sun rays all day long. My hobbies were catching dragonflies, lizards and insects I locked them in a can or a bottle and try every torture that would cross my innocent mind:omg:. When noon strikes I have to go to my hiding places so I will not be find by my tata and Grandma, otherwise I will be forced to eat and take the afternoon nap.They will just call for five mins and will gave up searching for me and soon I will have all afternoon to enjoy my ignoble pleasure:rolleyes:. Those were the only times that I remember enjoying the heat of the sun all day long.:D

Bana is doing quite ok:bigcry: we missed each other so much...I am hoping to receive my visa for next week so finger cross!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Peanutz
22nd July 2007, 14:05

Funny how do Brits talk about the weather...actually it is a quotidian talk in every Brits corners. I noticed it when I was there and husband's godparents volunteered to show me around. The day comes and it was showering like crazy...dark thick clouds and it was raining non stop, when you look at the sky you could almost feel the clouds heaviness containing all those rain. They took me to their golf club and we just ate a small dinner and while we were sipping our coffee Voilą!!! SUN comes out! And everyone were HAPPY!!!

bigtombowski
22nd July 2007, 14:41
pea, u sound like s british novelist with words like "irksome" "ignoble" etc etc! wow! and i don't even know the meaning of "quotidian"! lol

u gotta educate us british fools! lol!

Peanutz
22nd July 2007, 21:49
pea, u sound like s british novelist with words like "irksome" "ignoble" etc etc! wow! and i don't even know the meaning of "quotidian"! lol

u gotta educate us british fools! lol!

I wish I could be a novelist one day:rolleyes:...I love English literature I am a fan of Romanticism period specially the second generation and the costume novels &c. and the contemporary.. I feed my soul with books, I let myself experience every emotions from the pages I read...I devour every words and drunk every sensation a book can offer me...:rolleyes:One day when I am ready to write and able to free my imaginations and put it in words...That day I know that I will make my Pap happy, he will be smiling at me from the other life...:rolleyes:

It is a dream that I hope to materialized...:D

bigtombowski
23rd July 2007, 00:52
sounds like it will be an easy task for you Ate pea!

Peanutz
23rd July 2007, 20:42
sounds like it will be an easy task for you Ate pea!

I didn't mean to sound melodramatic there it's just a nostalgic remarks...:D

But I will ...someday:D you will help me aren't you?

bigtombowski
23rd July 2007, 21:17
of course Ate! just gimme a shout ;)