PDA

View Full Version : Peter And Yonnie NEWLOVE (PHILAND YNTERLINK) - NEW BUSINESS NAME??? BEWARE!!!!

jta
13th July 2012, 14:05
BEWARE OF THIS FORWARDER (SCOTSHIRE GLOBAL CARGO): This is another disguise of PETER AND YVONNE. This couple have been seen distributing leaflets in Urmston, Manchester(during a filipino gathering) last week. PLEASE PLEASE WARN YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS. DO NOT LET THIS COUPLE VICTIMISE ANY OF OUR KABABAYAN AGAIN!!

Wandacat
18th July 2012, 08:41
Is there a contact number for this new company I would like to give Peter a phone call

Steve.r
18th July 2012, 09:03
Is there a contact number for this new company I would like to give Peter a phone callIf you look closely at the photo in the thread you can read the number, maybe try that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

looks like 01259 272206 or 8 (last number)

Dedworth
18th July 2012, 09:25
I wonder if Molten's solicitor ever had any joy in pursuing them - the other thread kind of fizzled out and was then closed. I was quite enjoying it with the Police, Trading Standards and Solicitors closing in on the Rogue Traders

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/36781-Have-U-Heard-about-Philand-Ynterlink

Wandacat
18th July 2012, 10:09
Peter and Yonnie Newlove have indeed started a new business and more than likely with Andrew Nisbet as a partner as it is based out of Alloa (where Andrew Nisbet lives).... in Scotland!! please refer to this website http://www.ceteris.co.uk/alloa-e-centre.html
This is for the E-centre nicde new offices paid with by whose money?????
Telephone number for Peter Newloves new business is 01259 272206 SO!!!! if you have had the misfortune to deal with these individuals ie paid them to send your boxes to the Philippines and they never got there because Peter has not sent them or paid for their release in the Philippines then why not give him a call, Im sure he will be pleased to know that we are all on to him and his wonderful business practices. If anyone else is interested in chasing Peter and his gang further why not get together and take them to court.......

Wandacat
18th July 2012, 12:40
Can anyone tell me why I can not access the jpeg file posted by jta?

andyn132003
10th September 2012, 11:36
Hello wandacat,

This is Andy Nisbet.

Just for your information,I was NEVER,AT ANY TIME,a partner of Peter,not then,not now. I was simply an agent who collected boxes,then gave them to Peter so get your facts straight. I have tried to help then,the same as I do now,to get answers and information for people. I have been getting texts and emails from people telling me that their boxes have been getting delivered,ours included in Negros,just recently. That is the problem with forums,people post something,even falsely,rumours and such like,and people believe them. I can supply you with FACTS,in emails,which will show you or anyone the scale of the problem with corruption in customs if you or anyone else is willing to have an open mind. ALL BOXES sent through Peter's company were delivered with no problem up until November 2011,until the scale of the embezzlement became clear in the Philippines. I myself have spoke to Brian in B+M Lilley,who paid for the release of the container in Manila and informed him of the problems faced by Peter and Yonne. Molten,the reason that no-one has got anywhere with Police,Trading Standards,or Solicitors is quite simple. As a legal trading company,EVERYONE signed an invoice with the company who was sending a box or other item. EVERYONE signed the invoice and in 1/ It states,"the company is not liable for any loss,delay,or other caused by any circumstances beyone control". I myself have been contacted by a reporter from the Glasgow Evening Times(Mattie Sutton-0141 302 6580). I sent her all the emails that I received from Peter and Yonne,showing the problems with customs and such like). If anyone wishes to post their email address here I will gladly send them the same emails to let you see the scale of corruption,and why there were delays. In spite of trying to help people,some people have instead preferred to threaten,abuse,and use insulting language,which gets no-one anywhere.

Wandacat
26th September 2012, 18:48
In reply to your post just a few things interest me.... why is it when I phoned Scotshire global cargo in Alloa and asked to speak to Andy Nisbet and Peter Newlove I was told that neither Mr Nisbet or Mr Newlove were in the office at the present time? So if your not a partner to Peter Newlove why are you so obviously and currently involved with him? and under a new company name Scotshire Global Cargo!!!!!! I am looking forward to your reply. Oh and as far as boxes being delivered..... our boxes shipped by you in MARCH!!!! still not delivered.... So instead of telling everyone that your box and others have been delivered how about telling us how many boxes have yet to be delivered and I would be very interested to see the proof of your claims...ie shipping numbers of boxes delivered and those yet to be delivered etc.

Thanks in Advance

tommyw
2nd December 2012, 21:28
I'd love to meet up with Andy Nisbet too. We sent FOUR boxes with him well over a year ago. He eventually stopped email correspondence and his mobile is permanently 'unavailable.' You have a lot to answer for Mr Nisbet. You can run, but you can't hide forever. Curse you a thousand times. Curse you and your's. You have a responsibility to all that put trust in you and gave you business.
What about the countless tears you have caused to poor Filipinos waiting for the boxes? Curse you again! Don't think this will just 'go away.' It won't! Oh and, 'Ingat' as you always used to say.

Dedworth
2nd December 2012, 21:32
I'd love to meet up with Andy Nisbet too. We sent FOUR boxes with him well over a year ago. He eventually stopped email correspondence and his mobile is permanently 'unavailable.' You have a lot to answer for Mr Nisbet. You can run, but you can't hide forever. Curse you a thousand times. Curse you and your's. You have a responsibility to all that put trust in you and gave you business.
What about the countless tears you have caused to poor Filipinos waiting for the boxes? Curse you again! Don't think this will just 'go away.' It won't! Oh and, 'Ingat' as you always used to say.

What a :censored: germ

grahamw48
2nd December 2012, 23:24
Presumably the 'corruption' only affects this particular shipping company ? :Erm:

tommyw
23rd February 2013, 17:57
Just a quick update. Managed to find out where he lives, and paid him a visit along with a friend who has lost out too.

Nisbet not there, but his wife came to the upstairs window (eventually)

Amongst other things, I asked her why, if he's so innocent, does he not reply to any calls?
She said 'He changed his number!' I then asked why he stopped responding to e-mails? Guess what? No answer! Pathetic!

If you're reading this Andy Nisbet, we want answers, justice, and most of all, our boxes!!

As I said before, you can run, but you can't hide, as last night proved.

You were complicit in all of this, so therefore have a duty to all that you dealt with.

Start playing the game, no more deceit please. Oh, and 'Ingat.'

bigmarco
23rd February 2013, 18:10
Great news. Time to circulate his address to anybody he has conned and let the fun commence.
One would assume that the local Glazing company will see a significant improvement in business.

RickyR
23rd February 2013, 18:50
Start some small claims court proceedings against him, very easy and simple, can be done online and will have the desired result.

tommyw
23rd February 2013, 19:45
We first have to establish the facts. If certain people think they are innocent, time to prove it, come clean. You need to stop hiding from us.

There's a facebook group devoted to this, I think it's called philand ynterlink rescue or
similar. If you type that in, it will come up.

Things are starting to really hot up on there, and should get more interesting as time goes on.

Terpe
23rd February 2013, 21:33
All I've seen and heard is complaints.

It appears to me that no-one has taken any action at all despite a huge amount of valuable and serious advice from this forum.

If I'm mistaken I'll apologise publicly

tommyw
23rd February 2013, 23:23
so, last night i drove for 1 hour to his door to confront him, that is action. Today I have made many phone calls etc to establish the whereabouts of boxes.

I have made other enquiries in the last 2 days as to what steps to take next. When the decision of what action will be taken, I will post when/if appropriate.

If and when action is taken, it will be for the right reasons, not because someone not involved wants it thankyou.

The priority here is the safe rescue of the boxes, mine and others. I will do what I deem best for their return. If this takes time, so be it.

tommyw
23rd February 2013, 23:30
Hi Terpe, I haven't read the huge amount of valuable and serious advice you mention.
Perhaps you can direct me to this.
Do you think I should take all of it, some of it, or any of it?

Pray tell............

Arthur Little
23rd February 2013, 23:36
Aye :icon_rolleyes: ... it's a strange irony that dubious outfits like the one under discussion here, can carry on hoodwinking :wink: their unfortunate victims right, left and centre.

Meanwhile, in the Philippines ...

... Charlene & Kevin Taylor (whose particularly sad plight, many of our regular, longer-term members are already aware of) continue to languish in diabolically awful conditions deemed scarcely fit for human habitation ... pending the eventual outcome of seemingly interminable investigations into trumped-up charges pertaining to lesser offences which have yet to be proven they even committed.

:crazy:

fred
24th February 2013, 01:37
Hi Terpe, I haven't read the huge amount of valuable and serious advice you mention.

Pray tell............

Find it yourself.

Personally ,I hope you accept NONE of it.

grahamw48
24th February 2013, 11:09

Pray tell............

We're all well-aware of your loss, and it's good for newer members to be warned of such 'businesses', but that sarcastic and nasty response to Peter was totally uncalled for and unacceptable IMO.

May I suggest that you direct your (understandable) anger and frustration at the correct target, instead of periodically bursting into this forum like a bull in a china shop to vent your feelings of rage at whoever happens to be around.

fred
24th February 2013, 11:29
We're all well-aware of your loss, and it's good for newer members to be warned of such 'businesses', but that sarcastic and nasty response to Peter was totally uncalled for and unacceptable IMO.

May I suggest that you direct your (understandable) anger and frustration at the correct target, instead of periodically bursting into this forum like a bull in a china shop to vent your feelings of rage at whoever happens to be around.

Personally,I am getting really bored of the constant whinging after all of the constructive advice given so far on this forum.
I doubt that anybody has even filled in a small claims form!!
Unbelievable.

tommyw
24th February 2013, 11:47
Wow, keyboard hard cases, lol

KeithD
24th February 2013, 11:52
Banned. Try showing respect to those who have offered you sympathy, free advice and help in the past, otherwise you are no better than those at YNTERLINK with an attitude problem.

grahamw48
24th February 2013, 11:54
Wow, keyboard hard cases, lol

You're looking to get banned.

If YOU'RE so hard go and sort out your own problems mate. :icon_rolleyes:

bigmarco
24th February 2013, 13:55
Strange guy. Had a look at their facebook page and they seem to do quite a lot of bickering amongst themselves.

grahamw48
24th February 2013, 14:39
Yep..looks like Keith stepped in just before I commented.

We all seem to get along pretty well on here, so it's always a bit of a shock when someone comes barging in with that sort of attitude. :NoNo: