PDA

View Full Version : Hi yeah!!

flomike
21st July 2007, 00:53
Kumusta sa lahat!!!! I just accidentally found this site and its amuse me that's why i joined:) Well, like anybody else here I am happily married to a very nice Enlgishman:xxgrinning--00xx3:for 5 years now:BouncyHappy: We are currently living in beautiful place called Yorkshire a bit country side! I hope to meet nice filipino or english people here... I hope we can all be friends after all..thanks everyone!

KeithD
21st July 2007, 09:20
Accident!!! Not hurt are you? :rolleyes:

tiger@tigress
21st July 2007, 10:08
Kumusta sa lahat!!!! I just accidentally found this site and its amuse me that's why i joined:) Well, like anybody else here I am happily married to a very nice Enlgishman:xxgrinning--00xx3:for 5 years now:BouncyHappy: We are currently living in beautiful place called Yorkshire a bit country side! I hope to meet nice filipino or english people here... I hope we can all be friends after all..thanks everyone!

:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

andypaul
21st July 2007, 10:41
Accident!!! Not hurt are you? :rolleyes:

Watch out you might have a law case on yer hands:Help1:

andypaul
21st July 2007, 10:42
Welcome to the site flomike hope you don't sue mr admin as his site is very useful:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
21st July 2007, 11:47
Welcome flomike enjoy browsing here!

aug06_2006
21st July 2007, 12:10
Hello flomike, welcome here and enjoy!

flomike
21st July 2007, 18:51
[B]hi mr admin thanks for nice comment! im perfectly fine thanksb

flomike
21st July 2007, 18:52
salamat tiger@tigress....

flomike
21st July 2007, 18:53
hi thanks for nice welcome..im enjoying it so far nice to see this site im a bit bored now on you tube...hahaha

flomike
21st July 2007, 18:57
hi thanks for the nice welcome..im enjoying it so far nice to see this site

Peanutz
21st July 2007, 20:59

:Hellooo:WELCOME FLOMIKE!

Liliput39
21st July 2007, 21:34
Hello Flomike! Welcome, I've only started on this site, everyone seems friendly and welcoming, so it is a good sign I guess!

flomike
22nd July 2007, 00:22
thanks for nice welcome! two weeks ago we're off at work ( but been back to work now actually:NoNo: one of the place we want to visit is Kent but since the weather is so bad it didn't push thru may be next time we can go to Kent and meet you there...who knows hahaha

flomike
22nd July 2007, 00:25
hi peanutz thanks for the welcome! we have a filipino friend here who lives in italy and working now here...hope to visit italy one day

bigtombowski
22nd July 2007, 01:49
hello flomike --- welcome! --- you're welcome from the boss coz ur from Yorkshire . . . if you were from Manchester, it'd be a different story :)

silver13
22nd July 2007, 02:19

Welcome!:Hellooo::Hellooo: We are friendly :) I'm learning to adapt English humour here, nakakapanibago pa rin pero masaya:) congrats to both of you for being happy together after all those years:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
22nd July 2007, 03:13
im learning to adapt to british humour and i've been here for 25 years! LOL

Shifty-Sidney
22nd July 2007, 07:57
Hi ya, Just read your intro. Its good to see there are some more Filipinas around yorkshire. I would really like to talk more to maybe understand my GF siuation more. Anyway - welcome to yorkshire - its not always this wet. Mark from Barnsley

flomike
22nd July 2007, 21:42
Hi ya, Just read your intro. Its good to see there are some more Filipinas around yorkshire. I would really like to talk more to maybe understand my GF siuation more. Anyway - welcome to yorkshire - its not always this wet. Mark from Barnsley

hello there....i love yorkshire anyway:xxgrinning--00xx3: yeah so far this is my worst summer in England my husband is quite annoyed now with the weather but what can we do its nature isn't it? If you don't mind me asking about your Gf, why is she still in Manila or here in UK? Well, I might help you on my own little way and undesrtanding. Regards:) flomike

flomike
22nd July 2007, 21:47
hi silver13 thanks for the reply:) well iba parin ang pinoy humour diba!!!! Thank God our relationship still strong and healthy:) salamat and ingat din kayo!

Liliput39
22nd July 2007, 21:50
thanks for nice welcome! two weeks ago we're off at work ( but been back to work now actually:NoNo: one of the place we want to visit is Kent but since the weather is so bad it didn't push thru may be next time we can go to Kent and meet you there...who knows hahaha

Where in Kent were you thinking of going, because my part of the world, Hawkinge near Folkestone, Dover and Canterbury, the weather has been really nice. I hope it will stay like this till at least the end of August (don't want to ask too much:xxgrinning--00xx3:from the weather forecasters, huh:icon_lol:)

flomike
22nd July 2007, 21:54
hello flomike --- welcome! --- you're welcome from the boss coz ur from Yorkshire . . . if you were from Manchester, it'd be a different story :)

thanks for the welcome:Hellooo: of course Yorkshire is the best:ARsurrender: I read some of your post here that you're going to Phils soon:BouncyHappy: We're booked on Oasis airline this coming Dec and we're so excited to be home and seeing our love ones back home:Hellooo::Hellooo:
good luck to you for sure you'll definitely like Phils:cwm38:

silver13
22nd July 2007, 23:06
im learning to adapt to british humour and i've been here for 25 years! LOL

learning is a lifetime process anyway:) oh i forgot ur an Irish man so you're still adapting british humour. LOL

Anyway kidding aside, when u visit phil specially in the countryside, people there are very polite:) goodluck to ur future travel!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

singkit
23rd July 2007, 00:22
Hello flomike:Hellooo:Welcome to the forum. Am also new here but feel very welcomed:) They already helped me sorting out my NI number. Am from West Yorkshire. Enjoy your vacation in the Phils.:smileybigtmouth: