PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

Liliput39
21st July 2007, 00:19
Hi everyone, I a'm new to the site and have never done this before, just hoping to find Filipino friends on site. I've been living in the UK for a few years now, but most probably not as long as some of you. I am married to an Englishman and have an 8 yr old child. Looking forward to be friends with anyone interested......:)

ebony
21st July 2007, 00:33
Welcome to the forum Liliput39:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
I'll be glad to be your friend. I'm still in the Philippines at the moment. Will fly to Uk on the 3rd week of August.:BouncyHappy:

Liliput39
21st July 2007, 00:40
Thanks Ebony, whereabouts in the Philippines are you? Are you looking forward to coming over here? It is lovely and green in this country, I'm pretty sure you'll like it here, except perhaps when it is winter - but, there are coats to buy - don't worry:icon_lol:

andypaul
21st July 2007, 09:04
Thanks Ebony, whereabouts in the Philippines are you? Are you looking forward to coming over here? It is lovely and green in this country, I'm pretty sure you'll like it here, except perhaps when it is winter - but, there are coats to buy - don't worry:icon_lol:

Welcome to the Site hope you meet many friends here, my wife loves the different seasons means she has to buy more clothes:bigcry:

KeithD
21st July 2007, 09:13
Can you imagine guys going on a public forum and posting;
"I'm new here and would like a nice hunky male friends" :yikes: :action-smiley-081:

joebloggs
21st July 2007, 09:30
Can you imagine guys going on a public forum and posting;
"I'm new here and would like a nice hunky male friends" :yikes: :action-smiley-081:

hey scouser keith you do :yikes:, ive seen your chatup line before on bigboys.com :action-smiley-081:

:D

KeithD
21st July 2007, 09:31
...and you were there for what exactly? :icon_tonguew: :butthead: :Sex: :D

joebloggs
21st July 2007, 09:37
...and you were there for what exactly? :icon_tonguew: :butthead: :Sex: :D

err. research what else :D, i'm doing a phd on bigboys, and researching how many think they are bigboys but are littleboys.. and was shocked to see your pic :omg:

err did u get any offers thou :D

KeithD
21st July 2007, 09:38
....only one :angry: ............................from Manchester :omg:

joebloggs
21st July 2007, 09:53
....only one :angry: ............................from Manchester :omg:

bernard manning again :D

oh the bin men have been on strike here for 2 wks, and they finally came to empty them,. and i told me wife to bring the bin in when she got home from work., she did, but told me they only emptied half of it,. when i got home, i looked in the bin, and it was half full with cheap tacky black bin bags. and thought thats not our rubbish, we only use quailty bin bags :D, anyway, knowing that some cheeky :censored: had not put thier bin out in time, thought they would dump it in our bin :D, smart move neighbour, except the bag was so cheap i could see envelopes addressed to a house 3 doors away,,

so i took the envelope out, and opened it like you do, and err it was a booklet on 'penis enlargement' :icon_lol::D, oh now do i go and kick off with the neighbour and take the letter with me :D, or throw the bags back in their back garden ? or do i , well you know fly tipping near us, you get fined £1000 :yikes:, i mean thats so wrong, and only fools would do it and leave envelopes with your address on :D...

so i just dumped the bags outside their back gate, and later on in the day, they were gone, well i've still got the letter and just keeping it in case, it happens again :D if my little peewee neighbour does it again :icon_lol:and for research purposes :icon_lol:, not that i need enlargement :icon_lol::icon_lol:, you want me to send it to you scouser keith :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
21st July 2007, 11:40
Hi Liliput welcome to the forum.enjoy your browsing!

aug06_2006
21st July 2007, 12:06
Hello Liliput, welcome to this site and have fun!

Peanutz
21st July 2007, 20:58
Welcome Lilliput!!!

Liliput39
21st July 2007, 21:04
Thanks all for the welcome!

So, what do you think of our new prime minister? (Oh no!! She's not one of them, is she? - They think.) Honestly, I don't like politics so don't worry guys. :)

Liliput39
21st July 2007, 21:31
Hi guys, went to a barbeque/b-day do :party-smiley-012:, this afternoon and the weather was fantastic although the wind was a bit chilly. It was quite enjoyable actually, a change for :cwm3: weather we've been having lately!

I do feel for those who have flooding in their areas, and count ourselves lucky our house is high up on a hill:)

andypaul
21st July 2007, 23:00
Hi guys, went to a barbeque/b-day do :party-smiley-012:, this afternoon and the weather was fantastic although the wind was a bit chilly. It was quite enjoyable actually, a change for :cwm3: weather we've been having lately!

I do feel for those who have flooding in their areas, and count ourselves lucky our house is high up on a hill:)

With all the Flooding occuring and more likely to happen more often in the future, im sure brown said darling i think we had better tax those who live on hills more and what about those in the higher floors in flats:Erm:

Liliput39
21st July 2007, 23:26
With all the Flooding occuring and more likely to happen more often in the future, im sure brown said darling i think we had better tax those who live on hills more and what about those in the higher floors in flats:Erm:

Now don't you give him any ideas :NoNo:, definitely don't want him to be PM next election! I might vote because of that, have you tried listening to him, i mean really listen, he speaks without emotion at all:NoNo: Sorry to those who like him:Vader:- not!:)

flomike
22nd July 2007, 00:31
hi ebony good luck to you!!! so far we don't have a nice summer here its been raining since last part of May and it never stops..floods everywhere now in England:( anyway, don't want to spoil your excitement...where you from in the Phils and where about in UK you're going? Cheers

Peanutz
2nd August 2007, 01:19
Welcome to the forum Liliput39:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
I'll be glad to be your friend. I'm still in the Philippines at the moment. Will fly to Uk on the 3rd week of August.:BouncyHappy:

Yaaay! Ebony you will be here soon!!! (oh well, I will be in England soon too, veeerrrrry soon!!!):D

Keep in touch!

aug06_2006
2nd August 2007, 10:54
Hi ebony, congrats and advance have a safe journey!

cassie
2nd August 2007, 11:18
youre welcome..enjoy!