PDA

View Full Version : What illegal drugs can do to you

Dedworth
12th July 2012, 18:02
Billionaire 'lived with Eva's dead body for four days': Tetra Pak heir and wife were existing in just two squalid rooms of their £15m drug den

Friends tell of couple's squalid life in Belgravia mansion
She may have been dead for up to a week before police discovered body
Hans Kristian Rausing, 49, in secure medical facility receiving treatment
His father Hans built up a £5.4bn fortune with packaging firm Tetra Pak
Eva posted photos of her posing in a bikini on MySpace
Online 'biography' talks about her devotion to 'loyal' husband and 4 children
Discusses long history with drugs and how she had fallen 'back into the same hole as before and been there for 7 years'
Talks of horoscope which warned her she'd have '7 bad years' and her hopes for '7 good years' ahead

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171536/Eva-Rausing-death-TetraPak-wife-dead-week-bedroom-London-mansion.html#ixzz20QdIFCBJ

Revolting people

Ako Si Jamie
12th July 2012, 18:19
Quite pathetic for billionaires to get hooked on drugs.

They can get whatever they want in life but they choose drugs. Inexcusable! :NoNo:

Dedworth
12th July 2012, 18:24
Quite pathetic for billionaires to get hooked on drugs.

They can get whatever they want in life but they choose drugs. Inexcusable! :NoNo:

He should be in a strip cell not the Priory or whatever

imagine
12th July 2012, 19:37
just goes to show,,,, money cant bring you happiness,

unless its enough to get your mahal that visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
12th July 2012, 20:08
Too little money can you bring you misery, and too much money can bring you misery. You've just got to know when you've got enough, and appreciate it but don't let it rule your life.

If my wife worked then we could probably afford a skiing holiday or a new BMW, but instead we choose to live a life where I work and my wife can spend the day with the kids, and look after the house. It means we can be tight on funds at times, but at least we are happy. Both my parents worked because they had to, and I was always jealous of the other kids whose mum didn't.

Money is not the answer.

bigmarco
12th July 2012, 20:46
Thats what happens when Daddy is a billionaire and you know the value of nothing. If Daddy had actually made him work for a living instead of simply tossing all that money into his lap then things may have been different. The pair of losers met whilst in rehab so the writing was on the wall.

Dedworth
13th July 2012, 13:49
Tetra Pak heir Hans Kristian Rausing has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of his wife Eva Rausing, an inquest heard today.

Police are still waiting to quiz the 49-year-old billionaire after interviews were suspended on Tuesday so he could be treated for alcohol withdrawal.

Today Mr Rausing remained in a secure medical facility for treatment, the Met Police told MailOnline, and is not fit to be questioned.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172818/Eva-Rausing-death-Tetra-Pak-billionaire-Hans-Kristian-arrested-suspicion-murder.html#ixzz20VSGmHWB

Should be in a Police cell drying out.

Community heroes who kill burglars in self defence are immediately banged up

webclinician
17th July 2012, 19:59
More than a failure of the individual, this should be seen as failure of the system as well.
She have been caught with drugs before and was let off. she could have done more with her life but she does charity as well. She died but she didn't harm anyone so lets be kind.
I don't think want to curse him as if he is the one who died then she will be the one charged and unfortunately it is the other way around. I blame drugs, a bit the person but most of all the supplier who targeted them.

Dedworth
17th July 2012, 20:07
We need brutal Singapore style deterrent penalties for those in possession of wholesale type quantities of drugs, this pair have got away with it for years