PDA

View Full Version : Im looking for a beautiful Filipino to be my princess -South east of UK.

cheekee
8th July 2012, 22:22
Hi. My name is Philip. I am a qualified nurse working on a busy Acute medical unit. I have worked in many different specialities including intensive care and surgery.

I love animals and nature and I have 5 cats. I play piano (classically trained) and drums and I like to sing. I enjoy lots of different kinds of music. I love to have fun. I am trying to learn how to cook better. I enjoy cycling and getting out in nature.

I have sadly lost my parents but I am a strong person. I have Christian values and I like to think I treat people with respect. I hope to find a true and sincere love. I am not a perfect person by any means and have done things I have not been proud of. But I have learned to forgive myself and to try to learn from these things.

think Filipino Women are really beautiful. I really respect your values on love and marriage. I hope I can find someone here who loves me for me. Not for my money or my possessions but my heart. I hope there is someone out there that finds me beautiful to them.

I want to bring out the best in them and to love and respect them. I am not into playing games. I hope to find my princess. I am really serious. I want to hold you're hand and walk into the sunset. . I want to cuddle you and make you feel safe. I want to make you shiver with my touch.

I am looking for a Filipino companion to spend my life with.

I hope to meet you my princess.

God bless and thank you for taking the time to read.

Steve.r
8th July 2012, 22:28
Philip, are you looking here in the Uk or are you prepared to travel to the Philippines to find your diamond? There is nothing like seeing the country to fully understand a Philipina and their culture. Good luck.

cheekee
8th July 2012, 22:35
No I am definitely prepared to visit the Philippines. Absolutely..

I am saving at the moment and Im a member of Filipino cupid.

cheekee
8th July 2012, 22:37
Sorry the post seems to have been posted twice.

Can someone delete one please.

grahamw48
8th July 2012, 23:24
Welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

With that CV you should have them queuing up. :icon_lol:

My recommendation is to get yourself over there first before making any promises or choices.

The biggest problem you'll have there is falling in love every 10 minutes. :D

A successful relationship is more likely though when you understand where they 'come from'.

Arthur Little
9th July 2012, 03:05
Sorry the post seems to have been posted twice.

No need to apologise :nono-1-1: ... this sometimes happens, Philip. :anerikke:

Can someone delete one please.

I've since taken care of it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ImaSimpleGirl
9th July 2012, 06:08
Hi. My name is Philip. I am a qualified nurse working on a busy Acute medical unit. I have worked in many different specialities including intensive care and surgery.

I love animals and nature and I have 5 cats. I play piano (classically trained) and drums and I like to sing. I enjoy lots of different kinds of music. I love to have fun. I am trying to learn how to cook better. I enjoy cycling and getting out in nature.

I have sadly lost my parents but I am a strong person. I have Christian values and I like to think I treat people with respect. I hope to find a true and sincere love. I am not a perfect person by any means and have done things I have not been proud of. But I have learned to forgive myself and to try to learn from these things.

think Filipino Women are really beautiful. I really respect your values on love and marriage. I hope I can find someone here who loves me for me. Not for my money or my possessions but my heart. I hope there is someone out there that finds me beautiful to them.

I want to bring out the best in them and to love and respect them. I am not into playing games. I hope to find my princess. I am really serious. I want to hold you're hand and walk into the sunset. . I want to cuddle you and make you feel safe. I want to make you shiver with my touch.

I am looking for a Filipino companion to spend my life with.

I hope to meet you my princess.

God bless and thank you for taking the time to read.

Welcome to the forum!! :welcomex:
Goodluck in your search! there's a lot of scammers over there, especially on those kind of dating sites so put your eyes open for those Nigerian scammers..I was almost victimized by that, and I am really grateful because of this Forum I knew that he was a scammer..(just to give you an idea) :)
by the way I'm from Philippines..I am also looking for friendship here :)

Good luck! and Godbless :)

cheekee
9th July 2012, 11:56
Thank you so much. :)

cheekee
9th July 2012, 11:57
Hi imasimplegirl. Nice to meet you. For your advice salamat

Trefor
9th July 2012, 16:35
Cheekee - you seem like a nice guy, I'm sure you'll find someone. One suggestion (OK, I have said it before on this forum), you don't necessarily have to go all the way to Manilla. I spend a lot of time in the Middle East with work and there are thousands and thousands of Filipina nurses working out there. Just go to Dubai or Abu Dhabi and hit their regular haunts - I have lost count of how many have asked if I have a younger Brother who might be on the market! (hmm, always younger, never older...).

Just last week I was sitting in a Chinese restaurant in Deira, Dubai and at the next table were 4 drop dead gorgeous Filipina nurses (still in uniform) having dinner. OK, so some have a significant other back home, but many don't. Go take a look (but wait until after Ramadan as the place is toasty hot and its no fun unless you're in a 5 star hotel with 24-hr room service).

cheekee
9th July 2012, 17:22
Thank you :)

lovely12
10th July 2012, 12:43
hi cheeke..Hope you will find your dream princess girl. :-) I have a younger sister, also a graduate of nurse. She is also looking for serious relationship like you. She is a devoted Christian Catholic. Shes a sweet,kind, loving , honest woman,She never smoke or drink alcohol. She is friendly , family oriented and nature loving person. If your interested to make friends with her, just leave me a message here ..goodluck cheekee.hope you all the best.

Dedworth
10th July 2012, 13:12
Cheekee - you seem like a nice guy, I'm sure you'll find someone. One suggestion (OK, I have said it before on this forum), you don't necessarily have to go all the way to Manilla. I spend a lot of time in the Middle East with work and there are thousands and thousands of Filipina nurses working out there. Just go to Dubai or Abu Dhabi and hit their regular haunts - I have lost count of how many have asked if I have a younger Brother who might be on the market! (hmm, always younger, never older...).

Just last week I was sitting in a Chinese restaurant in Deira, Dubai and at the next table were 4 drop dead gorgeous Filipina nurses (still in uniform) having dinner. OK, so some have a significant other back home, but many don't. Go take a look (but wait until after Ramadan as the place is toasty hot and its no fun unless you're in a 5 star hotel with 24-hr room service).

I've read your previous posts along these lines and thought it sound and sensible advice, I'd guess a few economies could me made - shorter possibly cheaper flight, you could go for a long weekend etc

Steve.r
10th July 2012, 13:34
Just go careful trying to date woman in the Middle East. As you have seen from news reports, public affection is not really allowed, so if you choose this option, do it behind closed doors. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jack1969_uk
10th July 2012, 13:55
Hello,
I was a member of a few Dating sites like Date in Asia and I found many to talk to and chat with but ultimately no one serious or found some scammers amongst them who sorry to say gave the Filipina a bad name but I know from experiance that not all are like that and I love the Philippines the people and the culture.
I have many filipino friends here in London where I live and it was through them that I met and fell in love with a beautiful lady named Bea who was already here in London studying and working. We have a wonderful relationship and I,m happy to say on 26th July 2012 we will be married here in London,
I agree with everyone abt going to Philippines and seeing the place for itself as its the most wonderful place on earth and yes you may find your hearts desire there but also try to make friends with Filipino,s here in UK and maybe through them and invitations to gatherings you may meet your ideal lady.
Thats what happened with me and Bea we both attended gatherings alone or with friends and we were introduced and the rest is history and 16 days from now she will become my wife.

cheekee
10th July 2012, 15:07
Wow.

What a lovely story.

I have met scammers on the dating site but they are easy to read.

Thank you for the advice though.

London_Manila
10th July 2012, 15:37
Wow.

What a lovely story.

I have met scammers on the dating site but they are easy to read.

Thank you for the advice though.

You will also find on many of those dating sites "ladyboys" pretending to be woman and yes they are very convincing

Also some of the woman look nothing like their posted pic on the site, they really go to town on photoshop :D

DIA has many semi working girls if you get my drift

melovesengland
10th July 2012, 16:22
Me and my fiance Paul met in dateinasia way back in 2009. Piece of advice, get to know the person your chatting to first before doing any step, scammers are all around as you know. If it gets to the point that mutual feelings already exist then try to take things slowly. :)

melovesengland
10th July 2012, 16:23
you will also find on many of those dating sites "ladyboys" pretending to be woman and yes they are very convincing

also some of the woman look nothing like their posted pic on the site, they really go to town on photoshop :d

dia has many semi working girls if you get my drift

indeed!!

Trefor
10th July 2012, 16:44
Just go careful trying to date woman in the Middle East. As you have seen from news reports, public affection is not really allowed, so if you choose this option, do it behind closed doors. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Obviously I'm not telling people to 'pick up a bargain' in the UAE, but it is much easier to get to/from (5 Emirates flights a day from LHR alone). Plus the Filipina's you meet have already shown some gumption to get where they are, they're mostly not going to be layabouts just looking for a passport. Mind you, I feel sad when I see some cozying up to local Arab guys out there, it can only end badly for them...

The UAE is a strangely conflicted place sometimes. You are correct in general about public displays of affection, but we walk around hand-in-hand in Dubai, Sharjah, R-A-K with no issues. I have seen Emirati couples doing the same. Brits have a nasty habit of getting drunk and doing stupid things, things they would/should be arrested for in the UK, then the press make a meal of it. The same goes for customs/immigration - my passport has so many stamps they can never find my last UAE exit stamp and just look at me, then just stamp and new entry/exit stamp with no worries.

You also hear stories of people being caught with one poppy seed in their rucksack and put away for life. Well trust me, something must have set this off, the customs guys I've seen couldn't care less as I've exited custom many many times over the years without a glance.

stevewool
10th July 2012, 17:32
just take your time enjoy talking to loads of girls, just remember to use your brain not whats in your trousers to choose:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

cheekee
10th July 2012, 17:50
I'm going to take my time and get to know someone slowly.

Good advice :)

cheekee
10th July 2012, 17:52
I want it to be fun. But I guess there are scammers everywhere in this world. Hopefully, love and common sense prevails.

simply.gurl
11th July 2012, 04:58
hi there chekee:)

cheekee
11th July 2012, 23:01
Hi there simple girl :)

bigmarco
11th July 2012, 23:25
You will also find on many of those dating sites "ladyboys" pretending to be woman and yes they are very convincing

Also some of the woman look nothing like their posted pic on the site, they really go to town on photoshop :D

DIA has many semi working girls if you get my drift

Hi and good luck in your search.
You will also find on this forum that London Manila has a very negative attitude towards all things Filipina.
Much better to take notice of all the members who have a much more positive attitude even if they themselves have had the odd bad experience.
Take your time and once again the very best of luck in your search for that special one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
11th July 2012, 23:33
If you have facebook, just ask them to 'friend' you.
- Soon get an idea of their lifestyle and the company they keep...plus plenty of photos. :)

Oh, and 100s of nice genuine girls on DIA too, once you get the knack of sorting the wheat from the chaff.

cheekee
12th July 2012, 01:31
I think I have got the knack now. Have been talking to girls online for a couple of months and it's pretty obvious who I should avoid.

cheekee
12th July 2012, 01:34
I think a genuine girl will as you guys say allow me to see her on cam at least and will let me see her facebook account.

MissAna
12th July 2012, 12:31
:Wave: goodluck for your quest in searching for your princess.
my only advice is be careful because some filipinas are only after for money :NoNo: so choose wisely :xxgrinning--00xx3:

god bless!!

cheekee
12th July 2012, 16:50
Thank you. Does anyone have any tips to identify a Filipino who is only looking for money front their past experience ?

Dedworth
12th July 2012, 17:35
Thank you. Does anyone have any tips to identify a Filipino who is only looking for money front their past experience ?

Cheekee

I've no personal experience met Mrs D over here

Have a look at these

http://cherryblossomsdating.info/2011/05/marry-filipino-women-understanding-the-risks-of-marrying-women-from-the-philippines/

http://dragonladies.org/bbs/viewforum.php?f=9

Uj64HtImybk

Best of luck on your mission

London_Manila
12th July 2012, 18:08
Hi and good luck in your search.
You will also find on this forum that London Manila has a very negative attitude towards all things Filipina.
Much better to take notice of all the members who have a much more positive attitude even if they themselves have had the odd bad experience.
Take your time and once again the very best of luck in your search for that special one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I stand by my postings and anyone who takes a short look at the "date in asia" dating website will be able to see that for themselves

My attitude is not negative to all things "filipina" so you are quite wrong there

Because you happen to be in a relationship with a filipina at present (as i am ) that does not mean you have to defend anything negative said about the philippines or its people

Some people do need some guidance and its important that they know and read that not all the woman in the philippines are perfect :)

London_Manila
12th July 2012, 18:27

Where do i start :laugher:

Most on the dating sites looking for money will not be slow in asking for money with many excuses for needing the money

sick relative
hurt in a road accident (them or a relative)
need money for medicine
hospital bills
no foods
need to pay internet connection
roof blown off in a typhoon
pc needs to be fixed
money to pay for university fees

These are just a few of the "old favorites" but really any excuse will be used

Demand to see them in webcam at a early stage and all internet cafes have webcams over there

Very few will actually look like their posted pic on the website

Not all are bad on these dating sites its just takes time to weed out the scammers ladyboys and people just after money

stevewool
12th July 2012, 18:55
Not all are bad on these dating sites its just takes time to weed out the scammers ladyboys and people just after money[/QUOTE]

this is the best few words you have said, we all have our own way of doing things and most learn by there mistakes, some dont, but life is a teaching curb, just go in with both eyes open, take your time talking to the one person you think is right and just talk, everyone will trip themselves up if they are the wrong ones

stevewool
12th July 2012, 18:57
my only advice is be careful because some filipinas are only after for money

and some english men are only after sex, it works both ways, good and bad in all:)

grahamw48
12th July 2012, 19:02
The ones who have profile pics with their tits hanging out, posing in Bikini etc are best avoided....except for reference purposes. :)

stevewool
12th July 2012, 19:06
The ones who have profile pics with their tits hanging out, posing in Bikini etc are best avoided....except for reference purposes. :)

would those pictures be hanging down trip over ones, sticking out purt like ones, or just in your face ones:hubbahubba:

grahamw48
12th July 2012, 19:10
Control yourself Steve ! :icon_lol:

Steve.r
12th July 2012, 19:18
Control yourself Steve ! :icon_lol:

It's ok Gra,' Steve can say that because Emma has her nose down playing on her new iphone, she has no idea what Steve is doing right now :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

stevewool
12th July 2012, 19:22
It's ok Gra,' Steve can say that because Emma has her nose down playing on her new iphone, she has no idea what Steve is doing right now :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not so loud

cheekee
12th July 2012, 21:03
Yes.

I have come across girls in these scenarios:
1) one asked for money as her laptop had been stolen and she couldnt do her online teaching
2) One needed medicine for her sick father
3) One girl was stuck in the USA after becoming a "cam" girl and needed help.
4) One girl couldnt teach because she couldnt afford her "teaching licence
5) One girl recently tried to get me to pay gold membership on this website before she would let me see her on skype. She constantly told me she loved me (She was so over eager it was hilarious).

I also think maybe girls who ask for gifts very soon should be avoided.

I think true filipinos are proud of who they are and if genuine will be happy to get to know me over time.

cheekee
12th July 2012, 21:06
I also take what is said about not all Fillipina women are perfect. But in all cultures this is the case. But I am more attracted to Filipina women than western girls and I'm sure I will get to meet someone very special.

cheekee
12th July 2012, 21:13
Where do i start :laugher:

Most on the dating sites looking for money will not be slow in asking for money with many excuses for needing the money

sick relative
hurt in a road accident (them or a relative)
need money for medicine
hospital bills
no foods
need to pay internet connection
roof blown off in a typhoon
pc needs to be fixed
money to pay for university fees

These are just a few of the "old favorites" but really any excuse will be used

Demand to see them in webcam at a early stage and all internet cafes have webcams over there

Very few will actually look like their posted pic on the website

Not all are bad on these dating sites its just takes time to weed out the scammers ladyboys and people just after money

Thank you for this advice.

MissAna
12th July 2012, 22:22

trust me, you'll know.. if a woman really loves you she wont use you for money. she will be more interested in chatting or talking to you than begging for money. sadly many filipinas do that because they are desperate there.. they are poor but they dont work :cwm23: . they just wait for a potentail foreigner victim to feed them. so please be very careful. and beware of boys posing as a girl ( also called ladyboys) they are dangerous..

MissAna
13th July 2012, 07:25
hehe anyway, i dont mean to scare you. :D dont worry there are more good, decent , and educated filipinas than the bad ones :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good luck!!! :)

Steve.r
13th July 2012, 08:33
Philip, you are going about it in the right way. Sorting the wheat from the chaff. It's a shame that there appear to be many many desperate ladies out there trying all sorts of tactics to either find a westerner or procure money from them.
A genuine lady will be more interested in getting to know you and about your life, not about your wallet. Like probably most of us here who have met and married our Filipina wives, we were never asked for a penny during our 'courting' time. Of course, I think when we go to visit we treat them, but not over the top, none of us can afford to throw money away these days. I think a potential 'genuine' girlfriend will know the score, will have more moral respect and would be too proud to ask for money in the first place.

Good luck in your search Philip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
13th July 2012, 09:04
Errr...:Erm: not sure if you'd be interested...I have an aunt but she's in Kuwait working there for years already and she's been widowed for a very long time. We've been telling her to remarry but she said she hasn't found the right guy yet. She's older than you though, 47 y.o., but she doesn't look like her age. Anyway, if you're interested, just say it and I can talk to you privately.

grahamw48
13th July 2012, 09:37
so please be very careful. and beware of boys posing as a girl ( also called ladyboys).

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1774/ladyboyr.jpg

MissAna
13th July 2012, 16:22

:D :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheekee
14th July 2012, 00:40

Lol :icon_lol:

Joan filipina
17th July 2012, 04:25
Hi...I'm single since birth...if u do come in the Philippines, particularly in Davao city, I will accompany u and know u better....Ty

ImaSimpleGirl
17th July 2012, 05:02

Hi There I was reading the thread regarding your search for a Filipina GF.. Not that I am volunteering to be a prospective GF for you, just want to tell you my sincere intention to be atleast a friend or a chatmate maybe we could get to know each other *ONLY IF YOU WANT* but if not, well there's no problem with me )

By the way, there are a lot of Filipina girls on different dating sites that are open for a serious relationship, you just have to choose wisely and NEVER GIVE MONEY.. you will feel if that person is really sincere and if you felt that there's something wrong with her, then follow your instincts.. Trust me, I've been in that situation before.. and the most important, you must know at first if she's real, I mean you should able to see her atleast on cam just to be sure that he's not one of the fake "ladyboys" or Nigerian scammers out there. And take it easy..get to know her first :) and you will know and feel if she's the one for you..Just like the other members here who are married to a Filipina..

Good Luck! and Godblees

grahamw48
17th July 2012, 09:14
Always request webcam. :)

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/1209/chatroomuglies.jpg

cheekee
23rd July 2012, 00:22
I am talking to someone in Manila and she has texted me lots and tried to phone me today.

I think she is really nice, and that it's a big thing her texting me as it must be expensive for her.

Do you all think these are signs she seems genuine ?

grahamw48
23rd July 2012, 00:31
Difficult to tell in the early stages.

You'll just have to see how things pan out.

I've never had one text me ...but you are younger and better looking. :D

Anyway, try to hold off for as long as possible before putting all your eggs in one basket. ;)

Meeting them in person can be quite 'interesting', if you get to that stage.

stevewool
23rd July 2012, 08:14
I am talking to someone in Manila and she has texted me lots and tried to phone me today.

I think she is really nice, and that it's a big thing her texting me as it must be expensive for her.

just tread carefull remember there are lots to chose from, just take your time

cheekee
23rd July 2012, 15:56
Difficult to tell in the early stages.

You'll just have to see how things pan out.

I've never had one text me ...but you are younger and better looking. :D

Anyway, try to hold off for as long as possible before putting all your eggs in one basket. ;)

Meeting them in person can be quite 'interesting', if you get to that stage.

I'm intrigued by what you mean by interesting.

grahamw48
23rd July 2012, 16:01
Simply that people can be so different when you meet them face to face, even with Skype, Yahoo Messenger webcam etc...which is why it really is so important...before getting too excited. :)

Ako Si Jamie
24th July 2012, 20:01
My advice would be to get her to show you as many pictures of her as possible and to see her on webcam. Write down specific things she might say and test her tactfully at a later date to see if she's telling the truth.

I'd also have a plan B in place just in case she turns out to be not the person you thought when you do go over. If it does go pear shaped spend the rest of the holiday getting to know other Filipina's thus not wasting cash on a 13,000 mile journey.

sars_notd_virus
24th July 2012, 21:55
Hi There I was reading the thread regarding your search for a Filipina GF.. Not that I am volunteering to be a prospective GF for you, just want to tell you my sincere intention to be atleast a friend or a chatmate maybe we could get to know each other *ONLY IF YOU WANT* but if not, well there's no problem with me )

Good Luck! and Godblees

Oh word we still going here ? Look this is a perfect example...Imasimplegirl is in a perfect situation
to start the kind of relationship you are looking for im not talking about here personally but
the situation is perfect, straight away you can see that she is intelligent and sincere not on
a dating site which, and what was your reply ? oh im texting someone ? well whoppie doo
the correct reply would have been " Wow thanks simple girl I would love the chance to talk to you personally
and see what we could learn about each other" I know I would of done she looks pretty :P
Another option is to try to meet somebody through somebody on here (forum) ... at least that way, when it goes wrong you got somebody to blame.

sars_notd_virus
24th July 2012, 21:58
Write down specific things she might say and test her tactfully at a later date to see if she's telling the truth.

Staggering a perfect way to start a relationship trying to trick them or catch them out
C'mon we have all had a little extra to say about ourselves at a start of a relationship ! !:rolleyes:

Steve.r
24th July 2012, 22:32
:icon_lol: On a roll tonight Mari :xxgrinning--00xx3: ....but SimpleGirl is a great choice, Pretty :hubbahubba:, intelligent and free. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
24th July 2012, 22:39
Staggering a perfect way to start a relationship trying to trick them or catch them out
C'mon we have all had a little extra to say about ourselves at a start of a relationship ! !:rolleyes:Beats being tricked yourself. People need to be cautious with online dating especially with prospective partners from abroad.

http://dragonladies.org/bbs/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=2a28156c9ca04352a4cd969a9a6cb46b

cheekee
24th July 2012, 22:41
"Well Whoppie do".

That did make me laugh.

I like the idea of having someone to blame lol. :D

ImaSimpleGirl
31st July 2012, 04:28
:icon_lol:
Oh word we still going here ? Look this is a perfect example...Imasimplegirl is in a perfect situation
to start the kind of relationship you are looking for im not talking about here personally but
the situation is perfect, straight away you can see that she is intelligent and sincere not on
a dating site which, and what was your reply ? oh im texting someone ? well whoppie doo
the correct reply would have been " Wow thanks simple girl I would love the chance to talk to you personally
and see what we could learn about each other" I know I would of done she looks pretty :P
Another option is to try to meet somebody through somebody on here (forum) ... at least that way, when it goes wrong you got somebody to blame.

Thanks for that Sars :)well, maybe I'm not the type of Girl that Cheekee wants or like :icon_lol:hehe no problem..and thanks for the compliment :xxgrinning--00xx3:

On a roll tonight Mari ....but SimpleGirl is a great choice, Pretty , intelligent and free.

Thanks Steve :) :D

and to Cheekee, take your time.. be careful and keep looking :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ImaSimpleGirl
31st July 2012, 04:40
:yikes: just read your message Cheekee! sorry :NoNo::doh and just posted my reply..sorry :icon_sorry: thanks! and have a nice day :)

tiger31
31st July 2012, 11:30
Another option is to try to meet somebody through somebody on here (forum) ... at least that way, when it goes wrong you got somebody to blame.i,ll second that imsimplegirl is a cherry just waiting to be picked go man go

sars_notd_virus
31st July 2012, 15:15
:yikes: just read your message Cheekee! sorry :NoNo::doh and just posted my reply..sorry :icon_sorry: thanks! and have a nice day :)

C'mon its been over 12hours since either you and cheekee posted in this thread ,...wots going on in the background??:D:heartshape1:

mikeann
1st August 2012, 11:37
hi cheekee..good luck on your search:Hellooo:

cheekee
1st August 2012, 15:57
hi cheekee..good luck on your search:Hellooo:

Hi. Thank you. Are you new ?. Welcome.

Trefor
1st August 2012, 16:16
Boing said Zebedee LOL!

(only funny if you're a certain age and remember...)

eliza
9th August 2012, 12:34
yes every where alot a scammers couse they did to me hahaha...:icon_lol:

but im not stupid for all scammers.

Rhose
9th August 2012, 13:42
:Wave: goodluck for your quest in searching for your princess.
my only advice is be careful because some filipinas are only after for money :NoNo: so choose wisely :xxgrinning--00xx3:

god bless!!

not just only filipinas but there's lot of women in the world like that.

London_Manila
9th August 2012, 18:30
Beats being tricked yourself. People need to be cautious with online dating especially with prospective partners from abroad.

http://dragonladies.org/bbs/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=2a28156c9ca04352a4cd969a9a6cb46b

This site has some good info :)

I never thought going naked on webcam was a good idea anyway ;)

grahamw48
9th August 2012, 19:24

Some people are best keeping their clothes on.

cheekee
10th August 2012, 21:35

:icon_eek:

aug06_2006
11th August 2012, 15:37
Hi Cheekee,how are you? Are you still searching?coz I have a good friend in Cebu who is looking for her soulmate too pls. if u r interested just sent me message. Take care!

Lhailhani
13th August 2012, 16:02
so true even i am filipin ai agre with MissAna... Good luck :)

Lhailhani
13th August 2012, 16:11
agreed with MissAna.. GOODLUCK to YOU! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
13th August 2012, 20:17

i would be :yikes: if he could find any clothes to fit himself :doh

Lhailhani
13th August 2012, 21:19
:omg: clothes! wooooo goodluck on your quest ! :)

grahamw48
13th August 2012, 21:22
Erm :Erm:, it isn't actually a picture of myself Lhailhani. :D

Lhailhani
13th August 2012, 21:30
hahaha I know grahamw48 :) but im not sure if the pic are real or edited :) ;)

joebloggs
13th August 2012, 21:44
Erm :Erm:, it isn't actually a picture of myself Lhailhani. :D

:laugher:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

sars_notd_virus
13th August 2012, 21:46
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
13th August 2012, 21:48

i could need an eye test, but could it be 'dirty den' after an xmas binge :rolleyes:

Lhailhani
13th August 2012, 21:51
:laugher:

grahamw48
13th August 2012, 21:51
hahaha I know grahamw48 :) but im not sure if the pic are real or edited :) ;)

Oh, didn't you realise that most British people look like that ?

Maybe you've only met the rare skinny ones. :)

Lhailhani
13th August 2012, 21:56
No sorry.. haven't met anyone :) not talking if i dont feel like safe to have conversation with ;)

grahamw48
13th August 2012, 22:06
Even we can teach the Americans how to lose weight though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEBInlBUY3Q&feature=related

Lhailhani
13th August 2012, 22:13
haha this video post made me wide awake and kicking alive now hahahaha! sleepless night! atleast they enjoy the food.. they can eat and enjoy it.. not me ;)

Rhose
13th August 2012, 23:10
Even we can teach the Americans how to lose weight though:
you always made me :laugher: each time I read and watch your post..can ease our day!!

grahamw48
13th August 2012, 23:23
Want to know what makes me laugh ? :Cuckoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI1nPd7hezM

Lhailhani
13th August 2012, 23:27
hahahaha!:laugher:

grahamw48
13th August 2012, 23:29
When we were kids they used to play it on the radio. We loved it. :D

Rhose
14th August 2012, 00:23
[QUOTE=grahamw48;381076]Want to know what makes me laugh ? :Cuckoo:
Laughing Policeman...:laugher: I remember when my father in-law sent me a gift that music was the first thing I heard from the gadget..:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :)

blackcat22
14th August 2012, 22:06
My advice from experience is that 80-90% of filipinas you'll find on dating sites are scammers or butterfly 2-timers. Visiting philippines without prior commitment to any one you found online is a must. I have lost count how many times I have found a filipina online and pics looks all good ans stuff and then flying over to meet her face to face in person and founding her dissapointing. So beware pics can sometimes be deceptive So that's why my adice never to make prior commitment to anyone you met online. If you go you can take details of 3 or 4 you met online with you and only give each one two 2 days to get to know her and see if you both meet each other requirement If not don't waste time move to the next in your list. It also help if they are all from same city so you're not travelling back and forth within philippines. If they all failed to inspire you then hit the bar and public park places and take your pick from there lol.

blackcat22
14th August 2012, 22:23
Simply that people can be so different when you meet them face to face, even with Skype, Yahoo Messenger webcam etc...which is why it really is so important...before getting too excited. :)

100% AGREE :) If I had read this advice few years ago, it could have saved me 3 wasted trip to phils

Lhailhani
15th August 2012, 02:16
i agree with you blackat22 :) never commit..coz deceptive people is everywhere men and women are the same :D just my opinion :D

cheekee
16th August 2012, 07:10
Very good advice. Thank you.

philphil61
19th August 2012, 14:04
Hi Cheekee

Many good bits of advice has already been given. I'm not negative here just giving a "heads up"

I knew my ex gf for 8mnths online before going to live with her. It took me more than a year living with her to find the reality!

Lesson learned but I'm still looking for filipina for long term relationship - so not all bad!

grahamw48
19th August 2012, 14:19
....and possibly for them to find the 'reality' about us ? :icon_lol:

....in fairness to the ladies. ;)

Lhailhani
19th August 2012, 15:21
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: ok..we are all waiting! good luck to the WAITING MOMENT :) :rolleyes:

Gretta
19th August 2012, 17:16
Good luck:)