PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone im back in blighty

stevie c
3rd July 2012, 19:25
Hi guys just trying to catch up with all the threads after arriving back from the phils.

We had a fantastic time Weather was not too bad only wish i could of stayed there permantley.

Im Dismayed to read about the new financial requirements coming in to effect on the 9th of june i now need some info to where Florsel & i stand when she applies for her ILR in October any info on this would be much appreciated.
Thanks Guys

Ako Si Jamie
3rd July 2012, 19:48
Welcome back Steve.

lastlid
3rd July 2012, 19:55
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You have probably done okay Steve, compared to some. Biggest change for someone like yourself and me and my wife seems to be the Life in the UK test, potentially. And possibly a stiffer requirement on the English Language test results. No doubt someone will confirm that.

Hope the trip was enjoyable.

grahamw48
3rd July 2012, 19:59
Glad all went well Steve. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
3rd July 2012, 20:03
Welcome back Steve & Florsel

stevewool
3rd July 2012, 20:26
the 3 origimal steves are back together, welcome back steve, did not miss yer at all:icon_lol::icon_lol:

stevie c
3rd July 2012, 20:35
Thanks Guys for the kind words & the welcome backs......Lastlid luckily Florsel has already passed her life in the uk test thankfully but it seems miss may is taking things to the extreme now :cwm23:

alanmf1
3rd July 2012, 20:41
Welcome back to you both.. sounds like you had a great time!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
3rd July 2012, 20:47
Thanks Guys for the kind words & the welcome backs......Lastlid luckily Florsel has already passed her life in the uk test thankfully but it seems miss may is taking things to the extreme now :cwm23:

Thats good. Took it well in advance. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Actually, you have jogged my memory on that. I had forgotten.

Doc Alan
3rd July 2012, 20:49
Welcome Steve and Florsel, sorry you missed the Scarborough weekend :).

Terpe
3rd July 2012, 20:50
Welcome back Stevie and Florsel.
(But I'm sure you don't really want to be back :NoNo:)

So happy to learn that you had good weather and a fantastic time.......you lucky people. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Talk to you later :xxgrinning--00xx3:

God Bless all there

stevie c
3rd July 2012, 20:55
Thanks Doc we would of dearly loved to of been at the scarborough weekend.....How was it a success im sure & i hope the wet weather here in the uk did not spoil it.

Thanks Terpe im not happy to be back here in the wet miserable uk thats for sure. Yes we will have a catch up soon .

alanmf1
3rd July 2012, 22:17
Thanks Doc we would of dearly loved to of been at the scarborough weekend.....How was it a success im sure & i hope the wet weather here in the uk did not spoil it.

Thanks Terpe im not happy to be back here in the wet miserable uk thats for sure. Yes we will have a catch up soon .

3 Steve's in Scarborough was enough,:NoNo: don't know what we'd have done if 4 were there!:doh

joking guys,,haha

Arthur Little
3rd July 2012, 23:31
:Hellooo:, Stevie ... :welcomex: back to Blighty. Blighted, of course, by the backlash of June's :raining: weather - not to mention ' May's ' equally dismal forecast.

Having said that, the "triumvirate" is complete once more - with the reunion of "the three Steves"!!!

We're delighted :BouncyHappy: you and Florsel had a great holiday ... and look forward to reading all about your adventures in 'Paradise'. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
3rd July 2012, 23:59
Thanks Doc we would of dearly loved to of been at the scarborough weekend.....

Ah, :rolleyes: ... you WOULD'VE both really enjoyed it, my friend. :)

Amazingly, there were two Alans there ... as well as three Steves.

I make a point of mentioning this :yeahthat: ... because it's so unusual at such a relatively small gathering!

mickcant
4th July 2012, 08:41
Welcome Steve and Florsel:Hellooo:
Lets hope you are soon together as you should be:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

Dedworth
4th July 2012, 19:40
Welcome back Stevie - hope you had a good trip. Were you able to watch any of the footy over there ?