PDA

View Full Version : going to manila

winner
17th July 2007, 19:23
hi everone my wife will be going to manila on the 19th of july and has appment on the 20th to have figer print and simint her papers for visa hope everthing go all right for her let you know the out come

Mrs Daddy
17th July 2007, 20:03
goodluck and wish you all the best!

aug06_2006
17th July 2007, 20:06
Goodluck!

IainBusby
18th July 2007, 11:00
Good Luck and Best Wishes.
Iain and Louella :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
18th July 2007, 13:31
Good luck from Rob and Elsa :)

eula mackay
18th July 2007, 14:15
good luck.

i just got married two weeks ago here in the UK but as my tourist visa could not be transfered to spouse visa, i am required to travel and fix the paper works in manila.

it does say on the website that it takes 3 months for the whole process, surely it cant be that long. would you mind telling me how long it took your wife to get her appointment from the day she paid the fee?

thanks!

KeithD
18th July 2007, 15:12
Takes up to 3 months.

winner
18th July 2007, 19:09
hi eula mackay your have to go to manila cos you be getting new visa (500 pounds ) and take all your other paper work with you when you first get visa cos your have to start all over again cfo you have to go to this now when yo have everthing ready for new visa you can just book on line before or after you pay your visa fee hope some of this helps

LadyJ
20th July 2007, 10:31
good luck.

i just got married two weeks ago here in the UK but as my tourist visa could not be transfered to spouse visa, i am required to travel and fix the paper works in manila.

it does say on the website that it takes 3 months for the whole process, surely it cant be that long. would you mind telling me how long it took your wife to get her appointment from the day she paid the fee?

thanks!

How did you managed to get married here with your tourist visa??

You definitely cannot transfer your tourist to spouse visa! You have to go back home and start from the step 1.

You better hope the ECO won't ask why you applied for tourist visa before and got married here.

KeithD
20th July 2007, 10:35
Yup. Wrong way round, and the immigration do not take kindly to folk pulling the wool over there eyes anymore.

claire
20th July 2007, 10:56
hi eula,

The last time i applied for a wife visa doesnt take long its only take 29 days...
usually they will ask you , for doing that, just tell them the truth,all u need to do is,,, have all the papers completly submit, i forgot the website, where i gathered some idea on how to arrange the paper neatly and with all the details complete.... but this website help me also in giving some advices the dos and donts......I'l pray for you, anything u want to ask about my experience in getting my spousal visa just email me or sent me a private message...... God bless,
mai

LadyJ
20th July 2007, 11:12
Applying for settlement is maximum of 3 months.

Some people gets their visa within few weeks and some dont! this is because applicants has a different situations and depends how good is your evidences.

ebony
20th July 2007, 23:48
I got my visa in 2 months. Really very stressful waiting but it's worth the wait:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

claire
26th July 2007, 10:42
hi, i got ur message in my yahho messenger,,, sorry i wasnt able to response u quickly,,,,,,, what is ur messenger yahoo id? so we could talk and give you some advice on how spply evidencies u need to comply,,,, for me its not to much problem that were married here in uk.... leave me a message offline and tell me what timr u want to talk online...... u still here in uk???
God bless,
claire