PDA

View Full Version : £287 return to MNL from LHR in September

chino
28th June 2012, 12:09
www.bruneiair.com - book direct for a slightly higher price

http://d.pr/i/rHrH

Lots of dates in September, Oct and November - some dates in Jan onwards too. Crap connection times but the airline has good reviews and you get 20KG of luggage.

Hope this helps...

Arthur Little
28th June 2012, 12:19
www.bruneiair.com - book direct for a slightly higher price

http://d.pr/i/rHrH

Lots of dates in September, Oct and November - some dates in Jan onwards too. Crap connection times but the airline has good reviews and you get 20KG of luggage.

Hope this helps...

... :yikes: ... thought I was "seeing things" :grosyeux: for a moment there!

:thankyou: Chino.

chippy
28th June 2012, 12:27
I just checked and i dont think that price includes tax

chippy
28th June 2012, 12:38
Price starts cheap but once you get to the booking the price shoots up to a much higher price.

Neu75
28th June 2012, 15:03
£431 jumped to £651 after tax.
8+ hrs wait outbound and 12+ inbound.
Not good
Bandar Seri Begawan is not a good airport to wait a long time.

andy222
28th June 2012, 16:10
Flights are taking longer to get there these days or should I say the waiting time. Unless you pay top dollar.

Moving Forward
28th June 2012, 18:50
arrgh... I spent this afternoon checking flights with Brunei from September to late October and got some good prices (370 all in).... I noticed this thread, checked again and they are up to 600 now!

I should have booked when earlier although I was waiting confirmation on an appointment with the British Embassy first.....

deeen
28th June 2012, 20:16
Maybe this will prompt some "sales" from other airlines.

chino
28th June 2012, 21:05
Not tried booking myself tonight, but this morning it booked at the lower price - try booking through budgetflights ....

chippy
28th June 2012, 21:16
Will check there later.

chino
28th June 2012, 21:32
Btw the offer is on or Bangkok, kl and hong kong too - cheaper if you don't book direct

chino
29th June 2012, 09:09
Just got back to my PC - yes the prices have jumped up, it was good while the prices lasted...

My mother got flights to Bangkok for £320 return in Feb (returning in April) - tickets were issued just minutes after we paid for them so we have been lucky... If i find any other mistakes ( i do frequently, i will post them again). BTW, the wait may be long in the airport but do i do and explore the city, you were in the airport during day time, go to a spa, for lunch etc....

Moving Forward
29th June 2012, 10:13
I am reluctant to book through TravelUp or BudgetFlights due to the poor customer reviews I have read online. When doing a search, Opodo and Agoda seem to be a bit more expensive but have a better reputation.

RickyR
29th June 2012, 15:50
What an incredible price, I'm not surprised that it was gone so quickly. Well done to those that managed to avail of it. It's been a few years since I've seen prices as low as that as in recent years the prices seem to have gone up quite a bit.

junior02
29th June 2012, 21:55
Brunei is a nice place but for me not a good airline food is crap like kuwait and also long connection times on cheap tickets and dont forget the stop in dubai the only good thing was the seats which i think much better than cathey pacific,for me its malaysian and asiana i think its worth paying the extra wen your going all that way especially if you got kids..