PDA

View Full Version : Pacman v Bradley

laurel
27th June 2012, 13:30
Just posting my tuppence worth .

Saw the complete fight the other day , and watched it thru unbiased eyes and scored it to the best of my ability .

It really was a farce............The judges on the TV (pundits) gave Bradley 1 round............I gave it 9 to Pacquio and 3 drawn rounds.....maybe round 10 at a push to Bradley.

Bradley was visibly rocked 3 times during the fight, Pacman wasnt troubled at all.

During each round Bradleys corner were going crazy at him, f...ing this and that..................

My only criticism of Pacquio was that he didnt finish him off............one round in particular (early round) if it had gone on another 30 secs Bradley would have been knocked out no mistake.

A big thumbs up to Pacquio ..........he was dignified beyond belief at the result............a great ambassador for his sport and indeed sportsmen in general........but most of all he is a great ambassador for his country:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
27th June 2012, 13:35
maybe pacman was dignifield because he remembered the last fight he had with marquez, and many people and probably even pacman thought he had lost :rolleyes:

laurel
27th June 2012, 14:12
To be honest he hasnt been great in the last few fights , and I agree with what you say.................but on this particular occasion , he was robbed, as it wasnt even close.

DaveyWallis
27th June 2012, 20:28
maybe pacman was dignifield because he remembered the last fight he had with marquez, and many people and probably even pacman thought he had lost

It was a close fight with many rounds difficult to score. However the Compubox stats show that Pacman threw more and landed more punches, jabs and power punches.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=pacquiao-marquez-trilogy-compubox

As the challenger Marquez didn't do enough. He didn't dominate the fight at any stage. His strategy seemed to be to step on Pacman's leading foot repeatedly to throw him out of his rhythm.

It was a poor fight to watch and I really hope that there isn't a fourth fight between them.

Pacman should win his belt back from Bradley in the re-match and then retire while at the top.

A fight against Mayweather will damage his legacy as sadly I think he'll be outclassed.