PDA

View Full Version : The Fastest U Turn in History

lastlid
26th June 2012, 20:46
"Shadow Chancellor Ed Balls has said today that the Chancellor's decision to scrap fuel duty is the "fastest u-turn in history" and was pleased that George Osborne had "backed down" on the plans."

"Mr Balls said: “With u-turns on petrol, pasties, caravans, charities and churches, George Osborne's Budget is now in tatters - a truly omni-shambles of a Budget from a part-time Chancellor whose reputation is now badly damaged."

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-06-26/shadow-chancellor-scrapping-fuel-duty-fastest-u-turn-in-history/

stevewool
26th June 2012, 20:52
lets face it if it was mr balls doing it , mr osborne would be saying the same, there is know differance between all the parties, the country is in a s--t hole and its going to take a long time to sort out, just keep making holes in yer belt, still have to pull it in more i say

andy222
26th June 2012, 22:03
Got to agree steve. But come election time they will dangle a few carrots and all will be forgotten as usual.

stevewool
26th June 2012, 22:58
sorry to say this but i dont vote, yes i should but its my choice

bigmarco
26th June 2012, 23:03
Mr Balls is of course totally correct about the Omnishambles of a budget.
It's just great how he's so full of expertise whilst in opposition. Perhaps he should of used this expertise a little better whilst in Government and we wouldn't have to put up with the :censored: thats now being served up.

grahamw48
26th June 2012, 23:23
Exactly.

I tire of listening to their b/s.

How stupid do they think we are ? :NoNo:

Iani
27th June 2012, 18:44
Ed Balls (up) is the same man who in the last throws of government floated the idea that since some kids were actually getting a half decent education, the headbangers who disrupt comprehensives up and down the country should be shared out - so all schools had to have some, so all schools would be just as crap.

Some might say wouldn't it be better to tackle the headbangers in the first place instead of sharing them out to all the other schools, but hey.

grahamw48
27th June 2012, 18:56
Put the head-bangers in their own place and let the good kids (ie the MAJORITY) get on with learning and enjoying their young lives.

It's time we stopped allowing the country to be dragged down by idiots and whining minorities.

There appears to be no such thing as 'the greater good' any more. :NoNo:

lastlid
27th June 2012, 18:58
Ed Balls (up) is the same man who in the last throws of government floated the idea that since some kids were actually getting a half decent education, the headbangers who disrupt comprehensives up and down the country should be shared out - so all schools had to have some, so all schools would be just as crap.

Some might say wouldn't it be better to tackle the headbangers in the first place instead of sharing them out to all the other schools, but hey.

Its a conundrum. Do we try to integrate the headbangers and risk them disrupting the rest of the class or do we segregate them in the classroom and alienate them within society even more....:Erm:

grahamw48
27th June 2012, 19:08
It's not a risk.

It's a fact of life. They DO disrupt the rest of the class (as do those with Autism and other mental problems...all in the interests of 'inclusion' :rolleyes:).

In Primary school my own boy was assaulted by some kid with Autism. I was NOT happy about it I can tell you. :angry: I was not interested in the in and outs of his medical condition. I was much MORE interested in the welfare of my child who unbeknown to me had been exposed to such risks every day.

Also, in a Comprehensive school system there is no way to syphon off the brain-dead thugs to a more suitable environment (cage ? :NoNo:).