PDA

View Full Version : looking for a friend in BARNSTAPLE, DEVON

MissAna
26th June 2012, 19:32
hi guys!! :Hellooo: anybody here living in Barnstaple, Devon?
just looking for a friend really. :Help1: hopefully i can make friends with filipinos too.
i've seen few asian looking people here but i'm not sure if there are the filipinos or not.
i've been mistaken many times as chinese and even thai. :Erm: so that's why i am shy to talk to asian looking people here because they might be from different culture. :doh
anyway, thanks for reading my post. hope somebody will reply :)
god bless to all!!!

Blesslady
28th June 2012, 13:28
I am from Exeter Devon not too far from you.me and Ann1984 meet up already and we will meet up again this coming saturday.if can come to the town and we will all meet up there..that would be nice..:)

Steve.r
28th June 2012, 13:49
Barnstaple to Exeter is 41.2 miles and takes 1 hr and 15 minutes. I hope you can all meet up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
28th June 2012, 13:52
If Moy wants to join you she is 44.6 miles away and 57 minutes drive from Plymouth :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Blesslady
28th June 2012, 14:02
Thank's Steve.r for calculating the miles for us that is really helpful..we've been in plymouth last month and we just drive there for 1 hour and 30 minutes i think. its still close to your calcualtion though.:)

Me and Ann1984 is surely meet up on saturday.would be nice if the 4 of us :)

Steve.r
28th June 2012, 14:07
Well after the success of the forum meeting in Scarborough, we know how good it is to meet up in person. I hope you enjoy your time together . :)

Blesslady
28th June 2012, 14:11
Thanks... yeah i heard about the event in scarborough and I am glad to hear that everyone seems very Happy :)

quickwillow
29th June 2012, 00:58
Hi MissAna,
We are near Taunton in Somerset about an hr away, it would be nice to meet up with people from around this area:)