PDA

View Full Version : How 2 find a filipina mom's helper in UK?

jnmbriones
10th September 2005, 15:14
We are trying to find a filipina in the UK to travel with us around England. Does anyone know of any associations or people we could contact where we might be able to find a filipina in need of work? I've put ads on the web, but surely there must be one of the filipino assoc. in London I can contact without having to go through an agency.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Mrs. Briones

Gemma Cannings
31st January 2006, 17:21
Originally posted by jnmbriones@Sep 10 2005, 03:14 PM
We are trying to find a filipina in the UK to travel with us around England. Does anyone know of any associations or people we could contact where we might be able to find a filipina in need of work? I've put ads on the web, but surely there must be one of the filipino assoc. in London I can contact without having to go through an agency.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Mrs. Briones

Quoted post

Admin
31st January 2006, 17:52
Sems to be an echo in here!! :lol:

Why do you specifically need a Filipino if you don't mind me asking?

grahamw48
31st January 2006, 21:44
Originally posted by jnmbriones@Sep 10 2005, 02:14 PM

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Mrs. Briones

Quoted post

Hi!

Are you a travelling circus, or what ? :Erm:

Perhaps you could re-word your post, and be more specific.
I think that you'll find that most (legal) Filipinas are either married to a local or in the nursing profession, and therefore unlikely to be able to 'travel around'.

fred
7th March 2006, 14:30
Originally posted by grahamw48@Jan 31 2006, 08:44 PM
Hi!

Are you a travelling circus, or what ? :Erm:

Perhaps you could re-word your post, and be more specific.
I think that you'll find that most (legal) Filipinas are either married to a local or in the nursing profession, and therefore unlikely to be able to 'travel around'.

Quoted post

Yes but then there are the thousands of TNT`s that will be more than happy to work for the lady..
(strictly cash of course)..