PDA

View Full Version : Airport Fee

John_10
23rd June 2012, 13:36
Hi everyone good evening. I just wanna ask how much the total cost for the Terminal tax and the Immigration fee? Is there anything else that I need to pay while I am at airport except terminal and immigration fee?
Thanks in advance any reply is much appreciated:)

WhiteBloodAda
23rd June 2012, 13:48
I was confused when I left Manila. I was warned I have to pay the two fees, but ended up only paying the one, and that was cheaper than I was told (P550). So I'm still none the wiser as to what I should have done when I was there :icon_lol:

John_10
23rd June 2012, 13:57
As far as I know here on the forum. Two fees at airport the terminal tax and the immigration fee but I dont know how much the exact amount. Now, I am confused why you paid only one instead of two.
Pls any help for more clarification:D

andy222
23rd June 2012, 14:01
I only paid p550. Why the immigration fee?

raynaputi
23rd June 2012, 14:04
Terminal Fee at the moment is Php550 and if you haven't paid the travel tax upon buying your ticket, you have to pay it at the airport, Php1,620.

WhiteBloodAda
23rd June 2012, 14:05
oh, that may explain something then! I better check to see if I've payed my tax for November then!

John_10
23rd June 2012, 14:21
Sorry whitebloodada I was confused only.
Thanks raynaputi & andy222 for more clarification much appreciated:xxgrinning--00xx3:

John_10
23rd June 2012, 14:28
I found out on my ticket tax/fee/charge USD 213.39:D

raynaputi
23rd June 2012, 14:48
I found out on my ticket tax/fee/charge USD 213.39:D

If you bought the ticket online, travel tax is usually not included in the ticket and you have to pay it at the airport. If you bought the ticket via a travel agency, travel tax would be included in the ticket fee.

John_10
23rd June 2012, 14:53
You are right raynaputi my husband bought me a ticket thru online so I need to pay my travel tax at airport...Thanks again for your more clarification:xxgrinning--00xx3:

WhiteBloodAda
23rd June 2012, 15:08
If you bought the ticket online, travel tax is usually not included in the ticket and you have to pay it at the airport. If you bought the ticket via a travel agency, travel tax would be included in the ticket fee.

So... If you bought it online, via a travel agency.... Where does that leave you? :P

raynaputi
23rd June 2012, 15:21
So... If you bought it online, via a travel agency.... Where does that leave you? :P

That depends where the tickets were booked. Typically if they were booked online at something like Orbitz or Travelocity (or even the Airline) they do not include the travel tax. If they were booked thru a Philippine travel agent they usually will include the travel tax.

WhiteBloodAda
23rd June 2012, 15:24
I've gone via Crystal Travel

raynaputi
23rd June 2012, 15:31
I've gone via Crystal Travel

Then check it with Crystal Travel. They need to show in the receipt/itinerary the breakdown of fees of the ticket purchased if the travel tax is included in there. When I bought my ticket online via Emirates, the travel tax is not included. When a friend brought her ticket (same flight as me) via the travel agent (she went to the travel agency office directly), her ticket includes the travel tax. You just have to call the travel agent to check.

irishman12
23rd June 2012, 18:44
I only paid p550. Why the immigration fee?

immigration fee is only for filipinos going abroad -amount depends if they are ofw or other and who you meet .