PDA

View Full Version : Kris Hopkins MP: What's wrong with demanding a minimum income migrant requirement?

joebloggs
23rd June 2012, 11:20
Kris Hopkins is Member of Parliament for Keighley & Ilkley.

We should not stop reminding individuals that it is a privilege to come to the United Kingdom, live in it and gain citizenship of it. And those who abuse that privilege should have it taken away.

http://conservativehome.blogs.com/platform/2012/06/kris-hopkins-mp.html

and we should remind Hopkins its a privilege you pay for :doh

hawk
23rd June 2012, 19:52
but still they let people from eu in without a need for a minimum income that dont pay for visa,s at over £800 a time :furious3:and with the visa alowes them to work unlike eu, scum that get a free ticket to do what ever they want i dont even get £18600 a year more near £15000 as a hgv driver am governed by amount of hours on the road with little way in overtime i cant get pay rise as they will just get rid and pay someone less to do my job i cant win :censored:and that goes for alot in same situation as me so were do i go if i cant show them this amount it means no wife with me in uk :xxaction-smiley-047:censored:

joebloggs
23rd June 2012, 20:07
you need to find some part time work for at least 6 months hawk, i know its not easy, but once you get her here and your wife finds even a part time job you'll probably be fine from then on :rolleyes:

grahamw48
23rd June 2012, 20:17
What an ignorant fool. :NoNo:

gWaPito
23rd June 2012, 20:50
Quite surprisingly, out of the 3.5 million who settled here during Labour's rein, only 20% of that figure came from Poland..the rest came from Asian and third world countries.

Reference Stephen Glover, page 42...today's Saturday Mail

grahamw48
23rd June 2012, 21:01
Well they did have large extended families queuing up in Pakistan, India, Jamaica and Africa of course....not to mention all those now wishing to join the newly settled Asylum seekers and assorted illegals given permission to stay. :rolleyes:

gWaPito
23rd June 2012, 21:32
You are a card, Graham :icon_lol:....alas, its all true.

Anyway, its seems Millipede and the liberals are the people to vote for if you want to bring in a loved one from outside EU. According to what the Mail said today.

grahamw48
23rd June 2012, 21:48
Yes, 1,000s of 'useful' and highly skilled people like most of the Jamaican 'Yardy' gangsters were given settlement visas and leave to stay because uncle or grandma was already here. :NoNo:

Thousands of non-English speaking Pakistanis still with the mud between their toes were admitted because THEY had relations here, straight into the benefit system, especially the frail old ones, and so on and so on.

THAT is why all the new rules were introduced.
Nothing whatsoever to do with us bringing our partners over. :rolleyes:

gWaPito
23rd June 2012, 22:00
Hahaha you make me laugh Graham! :icon_lol:
But seriously, its seems we've all rendered with the same mud :NoNo:

Really, I do like the ' family joining the newly settled asylum seekers'..im laughing my head off here :icon_lol:....

grahamw48
23rd June 2012, 22:23

joebloggs
24th June 2012, 10:06
Quite surprisingly, out of the 3.5 million who settled here during Labour's rein, only 20% of that figure came from Poland..the rest came from Asian and third world countries.

Reference Stephen Glover, page 42...today's Saturday Mail

700,000 polish thats probably right, but then you have those who came from the Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) , Bulgaria, Romania Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia and does that 3.5million include the estimated 1million illegal immgrants that are in the UK :rolleyes: