PDA

View Full Version : Itinerary Plan 2012

Ann1984
19th June 2012, 19:37
Hello Everyone have a wonderful day!!

Its been a few months now i not active on this forum site. I hope all is well with you all here.:)

I want to share our good news.hehe

Well, i am now here 3 months in Dartmouth happy living with my partner steve. i am so blessed i have a good man, and of course. He is very lucky too, To have me?! hehe... but anyway what i like most, is he making me spoiled. he cook for me every breakfast and he look after me. i am very happy with that, he said i am her Princess. my smile big like a miles:icon_lol:.. and at night i cook for him a lovely meals for supper, he is always in heaven.. hmmm. if i not mistaken we only go to Taj Mahal Restaurant 2 times. the day i arrived here. We had everyday rice. my darling very addictive now in rice. hehehe.. after supper he cleaned all and me setting on the chair watching series, Emmerdale and Eastenders. hehe.. but sometimes i helping him too.

Makes me realise and feel is so good you have a companionship, not a companionship but a person you could share with your life. for 3 months we are together, we know to each other our deslike.. i know now how he goes to sleep, hehe snoring all the time.. a lot of gases in room. i think this is cause on the onions i made this to dippings in madras sauce everytime i cook.hehehe we likes same in common " He said is his punishment when i leave in the house after my stay".

But all plan now is been made for our Trips.

We book flight already steve visit in the philippines for 21 days.
These consisted of:

1. 1 night stay at marriott.
2. 4 nights at El Nido Miniloc resort palawan.
3. live an apartment closer to my family house in my town.
4. Lodge my visa application.

Life is so Beautiful. i dont ask for more. i have my daughter and i have steve and i have my parents very supportive. I am Blessed

And Thank you for reading my post today.

Take care.xx

Rory
19th June 2012, 20:18
what a beautiful post, good to hear you are very happy.

stevewool
19th June 2012, 20:31
sounds wonderful, i think all people called steve are great:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

malchard888
19th June 2012, 20:47
nice to read yr happy post, long may it contnue for u both

Ann1984
19th June 2012, 22:15
sounds wonderful, i think all people called steve are great:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes, hehehe i think so steve... please watch now the 50 greatest hits plastic surgery channel E4:D so awful

imagine
19th June 2012, 22:23
nice love story Ann :D you had me laughing with the gas :icon_lol:

Ann1984
19th June 2012, 22:28
what a beautiful post, good to hear you are very happy. Yes Rory we both happy. thank u so much for reading my post.

Anna

Ann1984
19th June 2012, 22:30
nice love story Ann :D you had me laughing with the gas :icon_lol:

Yes alot of gases here in the house Imagine, it seems like this is our new Perfume.. blvagri scent.. :D

Ann1984
19th June 2012, 22:31
nice to read yr happy post, long may it contnue for u both

Thank you malchard for reading my post :)

Rosie1958
19th June 2012, 23:04
I had to laugh when I read that you are already watching soap operas here in the UK, Ann! :icon_lol: It's lovely to hear that you are enjoying each others company so much and I wish you the very best of luck with your future plans and visa application :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Jump:

Terpe
20th June 2012, 08:45
Very heartwarming post Ann and made me laugh too. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Seems you have each found a great partner.:Jump:
Best of luck with the Philippine trip and with the visa application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann1984
20th June 2012, 17:03
I had to laugh when I read that you are already watching soap operas here in the UK, Ann! :icon_lol: It's lovely to hear that you are enjoying each others company so much and I wish you the very best of luck with your future plans and visa application :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Jump:

Hello Rose have a good day to you:) i hope you are well today and have a beautiful day. hehehe.

Anyway, yes.. So fun and enjoy we both compatible each other. and I am now addicted the series here and steve. to funny to think, when series started he hide the remote control coz he is very addicted to0.. he don't want to change any channel, he don't want to missed every part of the scence... yeah will. i said .. OK you the Boss. I love the Emmerdale to much..escpecially the character of the story had an affair to her mother. and Thank you so much for the aspiring words. Me and Steve really appreciate it so much.

Anna:)

Ann1984
20th June 2012, 17:05
Very heartwarming post Ann and made me laugh too. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Seems you have each found a great partner.:Jump:
Best of luck with the Philippine trip and with the visa application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello Peter, Have a nice day!

Thank you so much the reputation points. I really appreciate it so much.

Once again. Thank you.

Anna

Jamesey
20th June 2012, 19:56
Enjoy your trip!

When we were in El Nido, we saw Miniloc Island Resort. It looks like a fantastic place to stay! We were also on the same plane as people who were staying there. They were very well looked after! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
20th June 2012, 20:40
I, too, have enjoyed your update Anna. Cooking, snoring and farting (not necessarily in that order! :icon_lol:) ... they're ALL part and parcel of everyday marital bliss. :readingpapers:

Arthur Little
20th June 2012, 20:54
Here's to your forthcoming trip back home, Anna ... I'm sure you and *Steve [:yikes: *ANOTHER one!] will have a great holiday. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann1984
21st June 2012, 12:19
Enjoy your trip!

When we were in El Nido, we saw Miniloc Island Resort. It looks like a fantastic place to stay! We were also on the same plane as people who were staying there. They were very well looked after! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello Jamsey... i am now more more excited and steve of what you said. this is our first time to went that place. based on my searching asiatravel.com is the cheapest prices in hotels than agoda.. we booked seaview room in agoda £329, and now in asiatravel is £330 minimum 2 nights.:)

Ann1984
21st June 2012, 12:35
I, too, have enjoyed your update Anna. Cooking, snoring and farting (not necessarily in that order! :icon_lol:) ... they're ALL part and parcel of everyday marital bliss. :readingpapers:

Hehehe yes Arthur a marital bliss for us. hehehe... and anyway thank you very much in your kind words..