PDA

View Full Version : Hello all - I think I'm going to feel at home here.

ellumbra
14th July 2007, 00:16
Hi to all members and posters and readers - I think I'm going to feel at home here - having very recently fallen in love - yes - that fortunate band of people - with a filipina.
My adventure (so far) is there for you to read - if you care to - in the blogs "Journey into My Heart" - 14 parts in all - he, he - I just wanted to keep in touch with my wonderful memories.
From the look of how things are going - I shall be here a lot asking for advice - and reassurance - to defend myself from all those doubters and pessimists who try to convince me I'm crazy.
So - love to you all - and good luck.

tiger@tigress
14th July 2007, 18:57
Hi to all members and posters and readers - I think I'm going to feel at home here - having very recently fallen in love - yes - that fortunate band of people - with a filipina.
My adventure (so far) is there for you to read - if you care to - in the blogs "Journey into My Heart" - 14 parts in all - he, he - I just wanted to keep in touch with my wonderful memories.
From the look of how things are going - I shall be here a lot asking for advice - and reassurance - to defend myself from all those doubters and pessimists who try to convince me I'm crazy.
So - love to you all - and good luck.

:Hellooo: Welcome :Hellooo:

KeithD
14th July 2007, 19:04
We do not allow links, if you have information, you post it here. Thanks.

andypaul
14th July 2007, 21:14
ellumbra welcome to the site and hope you are soon both together

gWaPito
15th July 2007, 01:24
Hi Ellumbra, you dont need to convince anybody that your Love for a filipina is right. Family & friends will always worry about you, who ever you are with, but if they can see you are 'happy' then they will find their doubts unfounded. Good luck to your future.

pennybarry
15th July 2007, 07:19
:yikes:Love sometimes make people crazy

aug06_2006
16th July 2007, 16:24
Hi ellumbra,

welcome to the forum

ellumbra
19th July 2007, 19:04
Thank you for your well wishes folks - most welcoming and kind of you.

First advice I'm going to enquire about:

What's the process of aquiring a bank account over there - I'm planning to marry, live, find some sort of business investment, buy a condo initially. I will have some equity from a property sale here in UK.

I'm sure there are many protocols, pitfalls - they all need to be brought to my attention by people who actually know the ropes.
Thank you.