PDA

View Full Version : Rep Power...wheres mine?

lordna
16th June 2012, 18:17
Asked this question before via personal mail and got the following reply:-Rep Power is based on number of posts, reputations, how long you been here, and numerous other things. If you got lots of posts yet no one has given you enough positive reputations, you won't be able to get Rep Power and you won't gain a promotion to become a Respected Member, which in turn would give you a chance to give reputations to other members too. The green blob under your username shows you reputations.

well i have been a contributor to this forum since 2009 and its occured to me that my Rep power is still 0? However my profile shows i earned 40 in 2010 ( i think from memory).
I just changed my email address and now cant reply via email , hence this posting. Administrators can you please sort this out?

gWaPito
16th June 2012, 18:33
Enjoy the rep I just sent :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
16th June 2012, 18:35
What do you mean by can't reply via email???

grahamw48
16th June 2012, 21:57
You had 21 before according to what I can see. Hopefully that should now be increased to 22. :D

raynaputi
16th June 2012, 22:13
Keep posting helpful and good posts to earn more reputations and rep power..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
16th June 2012, 22:20
You've got lots of blobs

somebody
3rd July 2012, 22:19
You can have mine po :) Right amount of rep points or not i can see you are a great member of the forum just from looking at previous posts :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Iani
4th July 2012, 09:16
Learn something every day, I didn't understand that rep thing and didn't even know I could give rep for a great post etc.

Well I knew I had blobs, and every so often I've had a member thanking me for something, but I thought it was just thanks - always very appreciated of course, like many I do try to make good posts and be helpful to people, lord knows I need help myself and need boosting myself often enough.

lordna
4th July 2012, 14:35
hmmmm.....and i still dont know how to award people reps!....or blobs..whatever they are!

Terpe
4th July 2012, 15:48
hmmmm.....and i still dont know how to award people reps!....or blobs..whatever they are!

Look at the grey bar at the bottom of any post.

Next to the black square with IP written on it is a small black star. Just hover over it and it says "add to this user's reputation". Clicking on that star will allow you to awards a rep. You can also add a small comment if you wish.