PDA

View Full Version : Maraming Salamat Po!

singkit
14th July 2007, 00:01
Hi ya! Just thought I should post my message about the success of my application in securing a National Insurance Number. After finding all the details from this forum 5 days ago, I immediately rang the nearest Jopcentre about the matter. Yesterday was my personal interview at the Jobcentre's office and it was a success. I am now just waiting for it to be sent at home within 6 weeks (maximum). I wanna thank again those people who had helped me and gave me all the informations I need to get it done right, nice and easy:):Yippeee:. Thank you Sliver13, Mamichris, gingxrick, joebloggs, proud2be pinay, mrsdaddy and the one with sexy avatar...parooncat:smileybigtmouth:I like this forum. It's very helpful. I love you all. Mmmmmmuahhh!:love:

scotsfiancee
14th July 2007, 08:20
You haven't mentioned my name :Blacklistliar:

Goodluck to your new job :Rasp:

andypaul
14th July 2007, 09:46
Congrats on getting your ni. If its like in my wifes experience she had a letter stating her ni number not long after and the ni card way before the six weeks.

Best way on this site you can show thanks i feel is write a little about the interview (what they ask you etc), if you have time you may help other filpinas and couples.

Mrs Daddy
14th July 2007, 11:39
goodluck singkit!!!

singkit
14th July 2007, 16:01
:Brick:ooops! Sorry Scotsfiancee:doh I forgot to mentioned your name he he he I owe you one. Thanks very much. And yes ...AndyPaul, I will psot a reputable message on this forum about tjis NI thing to help many filipinas and couple in case they encounter the same needs next time:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks every one:smileybigtmouth:
You haven't mentioned my name :Blacklistliar:

Goodluck to your new job :Rasp:

tiger@tigress
14th July 2007, 18:39
Hi ya! Just thought I should post my message about the success of my application in securing a National Insurance Number. After finding all the details from this forum 5 days ago, I immediately rang the nearest Jopcentre about the matter. Yesterday was my personal interview at the Jobcentre's office and it was a success. I am now just waiting for it to be sent at home within 6 weeks (maximum). I wanna thank again those people who had helped me and gave me all the informations I need to get it done right, nice and easy:):Yippeee:. Thank you Sliver13, Mamichris, gingxrick, joebloggs, proud2be pinay, mrsdaddy and the one with sexy avatar...parooncat:smileybigtmouth:I like this forum. It's very helpful. I love you all. Mmmmmmuahhh!:love:

i hope to sort mine soon :Brick::Brick: