PDA

View Full Version : No Hermes Handbag.....

lastlid
11th June 2012, 13:48
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) - It didn't take long for the online community to jump in and give their two cents after Pacquiao's shocking loss.

While the initial reactions were of disbelief and disappointment the succeeding ones were humorous. As some blamed his faith and new-found religion for the loss, some were apparently concerned about what this means for his mother, who netizens refer to as "Mommy Dionisia," and his wife Jinkee Paquiao.

Dionesia Pacquiao, who had been praying and kissing the image of Jesus Christ as she normally does during his son's bouts, fainted upon learning of the news. She was in their mansion at General Santos City in Mindanao.

Jinkee Pacquiao, on the other hand, was seen crying as the cameras panned on her at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, the fight venue.

Netizens, however, were less forgiving. Taking off from the shopping sprees of luxury Hermes bags by both Pacquiao women in the past, a common sentiment was that their camp's loss will result in lesser shopping trips.

It wasn't long before "No Hermes" and "Mommy Dionisia" started trending worldwide on Twitter.

http://www.rappler.com/entertainment/6731-no-hermes-and-mommy-dionisia-trends-on-twitter

lastlid
11th June 2012, 13:51
Jinkee says she'll offer a Hermes bag for proof of Pac-Man's infidelity

Earlier this month saw the spread of rumors that actress Princess Snell was pregnant with boxing champion Manny Pacquiao's child. But Jinkee Pacquiao, Manny's wife, was quick to ask for proof of these, along with other reports of her husband's alleged infidelities, at the launch for Belo Nutraceuticals on September 20.

"Give me the proof," Jinkee is quoted as saying on PEP.ph. Rather than commenting on her man's supposed misdemeanors, she says she'd rather see evidence first. "Kasi mas okay sa akin 'yong gano'n, kesa 'yong sagutin ko na, 'Ay hindi totoo, hindi ano, gano'n. (I think handling it this way is much better than me saying, 'Oh, that's not true; that's not what happened.')'"

When the press asked her if she would give a reward, she gamely answered, "Pwede pang may reward pag may proof ka. I dare you to give me the proof. Reward? Hermes, gusto niyo? Depende na lang. Basta may reward, e, ako, may isang salita, ganoon ako. (There could be a reward if you have proof. I dare you to give me the proof. Reward? Do you want something from Hermes? It depends. But there's going to be a reward. I keep my word--that's the kind person that I am.)"

http://www.femalenetwork.com/celebrities/jinkee-pacquiao-to-give-reward-for-proof-of-pacmans-infidelity

grahamw48
11th June 2012, 23:39
Always going to be a problem for Jesus when both sides are praying hard.

I gave up on him ever since he didn't deliver on increasing my pocket money when I was 10. :cwm3:

Maybe they'd prefer Solomon to come up with something. :)