PDA

View Full Version : Asiana airlines ( formerly seoul airlines)

benjy
9th June 2012, 09:35
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them?

RickyR
9th June 2012, 12:22
Flew in Business Class with them last year New York-Seoul-Cebu, and have to say they are probably one of the best, if not the best airline i've ever flown with.
Fantastic airline, great service, great food, easy transfers in Korea. Perfectly clean aircraft.

Oh yes, and the show you a video on how to behave properly before you depart. (cartoon showing how to not let kids run riot, don't disturb the people next to you etc).

malchard888
9th June 2012, 13:26
they are one of the half a dozen or so who are rated 5 star, check them out in the following website for further information
http://www.airlinequality.com/StarRanking/5star.htm :)

benjy
9th June 2012, 23:17
yeah checked them out before i posted the thread... just wanted to see if anyone here had any experience with them...they are cheap at the moment from heathrow.. around £620 with 18-20hrs flying time

gWaPito
10th June 2012, 00:24
Yeah, I took a flight with them January 09 (cattle class)...food ok if your into the Korean stuff...I wasn't impressed with the 5hr delay (due to bad weather) on top of an already 3hr stopover in Korea......the price was right so I used them, no other reason.