PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma!

STU3UK
12th July 2007, 13:50
OK guys ive just about finsihed my fiancee visa application and I have come across a dilemma!

I have Bank Statements from the time we met back in Nove to the present. Initially I was goint to provide them all but the earlier ones up to January 07 show me a s being in my overdraft. Since Feb I havent been in it and am in no danger of doing so.

The only reason I was going to show the earlier statements is that they have all of my Phone Top Ups indicated on them after we first met which I think is good evidence. However, Im unsure whether its worth the risjk of showing this if the ECO sees that I was in the red at one point.

In addition to this I have over £5k in my other bank account which I have saved since Feb.

Stuart :)

KeithD
12th July 2007, 14:59
Just send them the ones since Feb then :Erm:

Dilemma over....mines a pint :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
12th July 2007, 19:44
that was easily resolved YAY!

NEXT . . .

STU3UK
16th July 2007, 13:06
What is the best way to pay for a Managers Cheque Cash or Card?

LadyJ
16th July 2007, 17:06
I suggest you use your card... withdrawing a big amount of money is a bit hassle and risk that you might lost it.

Shamrockdave2003
3rd September 2007, 22:04
Hi my wife is about to apply for spouse visa, she has a bank account with PNB but i dont think the VFS will accept managers cheque from them.
Dont really want her withdrawing a large sum of cash and then going across town with it to Banco De oro or whatever.

Any suggestions

SD

hilda_danao
4th September 2007, 10:32
Had she confirmed it to VFS already that PNB managers cheque is not accepted? If so, my suggestion is she has to inquire banco de oro first or any other bank that's accepted by VFS, if they accept cheque payment for a manager's draft. if she has no other choice, she has to pay cash. otherwise, there are no other ways to pay for her application. just my suggestion.

Shamrockdave2003
7th September 2007, 14:49
Yeah they dont accept cheque from PNB, only the banks mentoned

andypaul
7th September 2007, 23:19
Yeah they dont accept cheque from PNB, only the banks mentoned

How many days do you have to play around with no trustworthy realtives with accounts you can transfer money to and then send on cheque. I don't know exact layout of pnb bank to required bank in local area is it possible to get some big cousins, uncles etc to help out as guards and hire a van? I guess the van cost 20 quid or so for the day unless one in the family already and the family well a big meal at a resturant should be enough for most.
Is it possible to simply open an account with one of the required banks?

I know all sounds over the top but like you say the fee is hugge in phill terms now. Does seem daft that the dont accept cheques from a large bank with a prescense in the UK(im sure paying tax and employing local brits) what a crazy embassy we have:doh