which video are you in Ross :rolleyes:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :D

Moy
8th June 2012, 11:02
which video are you in Ross :rolleyes:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :D

thats your job now to discover joes:laugher::icon_lol::action-smiley-081::yikes:

joebloggs
8th June 2012, 11:16
we all think you have nice legs :rolleyes:, the rest we dont know about :icon_lol:

Steve.r
8th June 2012, 11:41
we all think you have nice legs :rolleyes:, the rest we dont know about :icon_lol:

I am reserving my judgement until I can see the full form :icon_lol: 'Come on Moy', don't be coy. :hubbahubba:

Moy
8th June 2012, 12:29

my great passion of teasing stranger :yikes::icon_lol::D:laugher:

Moy
8th June 2012, 12:30
I am reserving my judgement until I can see the full form :icon_lol: 'Come on Moy', don't be coy. :hubbahubba:

i will visit you sometimes steve.r that should be the time you'll judge me:yikes::action-smiley-081::icon_lol:

anyway on the other hands in annoys me 2 weeks now my LBC BOX DIDNT arrive re schedule yeT..and it still fails:( have you got similar experience..had call the hotline for LBC says it should be here as i was schedule was yesterday..confusing..

Steve.r
8th June 2012, 12:37
Didn't arrive where ?

Moy
8th June 2012, 12:43
Didn't arrive where ?

sorry for confusion:D i did order a balikbayan box for me to send over to the PHilippines but until now it wasnt been deliver here on my house

Steve.r
8th June 2012, 12:48
sorry for confusion:D i did order a balikbayan box for me to send over to the PHilippines but until now it wasnt been deliver here on my house

I gave you Chris's number before, have you called him?

Moy
8th June 2012, 13:27
i cnt reach his number :doh