PDA

View Full Version : Gmail invites anyone?

walesrob
8th September 2005, 20:42
I have 100 of these to give away...just send me a pm (click the little blue box below) with your email address and voila you have 2.8 GB of storage, POP/SMTP & webmail access (ideal for those trips abroad to Singapore, Hong Kong or Philippines :lol: ), Google style search, labelling, email forwarding, and so much more.

Admin
9th September 2005, 09:37
Who said the Welsh were tight? :lol:

walesrob
20th May 2006, 05:17
I know this thread is old, but I still have a few left if anyone is interested. PM your email and I&#39;ll get one sent out asap. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

ivor&mel
20th May 2006, 23:00
I know this thread is old, but I still have a few left if anyone is interested. PM your email and I'll get one sent out asap. :)

Thanks again for the invite Rob. I guess I'm to blame for re-opening this thread :) But I still don't understand how GM accounts accumulate invites. I've had a GM account for over a week... wasted 2 invites I started with... and not got any replacements. When I got an invite and set up that original account, there were 2 invites available to me. When I set up another account from your invitation, there were no further invites available on that account. How come some of the oldies on GM seem to have hundreds of invites to give away?! Am I being impatient?

Ivor and Mel

walesrob
21st May 2006, 05:15
Wow isn&#39;t that just spooky&#33; Now all my invites have gone as well style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif Gmail has been in beta for over 2 years now, surely its time to unleash it to the general public? I noticed other email providers are following Gmail - Hotmail is rolling out "Windows Live" with a 2GB mailbox and Yahoo have 1GB as standard.