PDA

View Full Version : Kuwait: Cops rape Filipina in patrol car

joebloggs
3rd June 2012, 08:29
Kuwait, why the hell anyone would go there ..

KUWAIT: Two policemen face sexual assault charges following their arrests on May 21, 2012 in connection with a possible rape incident that was filed the previous night, the Ministry of Interior announced in a press statement

By Hanan Al-Saadoun, Staff Writer

http://patnubay.org/?p=4109

also

Maid jumps from 3rd floor

KUWAIT CITY, June 1: An unidentified Asian maid who tried in vain to end her life by jumping from the third floor of her sponsor’s apartment in Maidan Hawalli has been admitted to the intensive care unit of the Mubarak Al-Kabir Hospital, reports Annahar daily.

were they filipina's ?
http://www.arabtimesonline.com/NewsDetails/tabid/96/smid/414/ArticleID/183954/reftab/96/t/Maid-jumps-from-3rd-floor/Default.aspx

Ethiopian Maid naked on street

KUWAIT CITY, May 31: An unidentified Ethiopian maid who stabbed herself and ran out of the house naked, has been admitted to the Psychiatric Hospital, reports Al-Rai daily.

http://www.arabtimesonline.com/NewsDetails/tabid/96/smid/414/ArticleID/183919/reftab/37/t/Ethiopian-Maid-naked-on-street/Default.aspx

benjy
3rd June 2012, 08:52
so sad, my mate has just come back from doha and he was appalled to see how the filipino's there got treated... he has no connection with them and i think its his first encounter with filipino's.... but his exact words were "poor .......s...its like slavery out there" sums it up really!:cwm23:

joebloggs
3rd June 2012, 09:01
i use to work with 2 Libyan brothers who had an English mother, they use to tell me that filipina maids were treated like :censored: and used for sex :NoNo:

reminds me when we were queuing at Changi airport in Singapore to come back to the Uk, so many young filipina's had Kuwait written on their suitcases i wonder how many know what they are in for when they get there :cwm24:

Terpe
3rd June 2012, 09:43
...............i wonder how many know what they are in for when they get there :cwm24:

TFC news programmes are constantly informing about the risks.

The biggest problem is that the government encourage the OFW's

I guess most of them feel that the risks are worth it.

grahamw48
3rd June 2012, 10:01
I scanned through it quickly because I hate reading this stuff.

I can't put in print what I think of certain animals in certain countries. :angry:

There is just so much wrong with the OFW system, some of which is no more than legalised slavery; and when you see the sort of :censored:-wipes that many educated Filipinas are expected to grovel to. Makes me sick. :angry:

Steve.r
3rd June 2012, 10:33
I also saw a lot of blatent abuse when I was working in Saudi, it is nothing more than slavery. And then, when some do run away, they have no passport and end up begging on the streets, with no way to ever get home.

subseastu
3rd June 2012, 11:48
The phil goverment has put in place new legestive paperwork that is suposed to help protect their OFW's, obviously not working