PDA

View Full Version : what to use...

reimori
11th July 2007, 08:36
hi guys, just wanna ask if there a specific instruction on what color of ballpen to use on filling up the visa application form? black, blue, red or rainbow color:Brick: some of our docs are in shorts and long bond paper is it ok if we photocopy all the docs on a long bond paper?:doh i know its a silly question but am too ngarag, praning and excited to apply for the spouse visa next month and i want everything to be ok. pls help...thanks so much

Ady
11th July 2007, 08:39
Black is always the safest option.

KeithD
11th July 2007, 08:39
DO NOT use "WHITE"

joebloggs
11th July 2007, 13:17
yes dont use scouser keiths invisible ink pen, he uses to write cheques out with.. :D

vbkelly
11th July 2007, 18:00
hi guys, just wanna ask if there a specific instruction on what color of ballpen to use on filling up the visa application form? black, blue, red or rainbow color:Brick: some of our docs are in shorts and long bond paper is it ok if we photocopy all the docs on a long bond paper?:doh i know its a silly question but am too ngarag, praning and excited to apply for the spouse visa next month and i want everything to be ok. pls help...thanks so much
im sure have an instruction in the application form just read it first before you fillin in,and normally we use black