PDA

View Full Version : wanted: friend for keeps!

mapagmahal
10th July 2007, 18:50
Hello everyone! Been in UK for a week now..and Im so bored and lonely.. wanna have real friends to chat with..i live in cathays cardiff..hope joining here will atleast help me change my mind not to go back home..heheh..can we be friends?

scotsfiancee
10th July 2007, 19:07
Your bored and lonely? U feel like to go home?

hmmmmmmmm, need to talk to somebody like me? :Erm:

Go out, its sunny today.....wear bikini's on the beach :D

andypaul
10th July 2007, 20:34
Welcome to the site im sure all will make you welcome:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eljean
10th July 2007, 20:39
what type of visa are you fiancee or visit? if you are in fiancee you can still go back home as it is a multiple entry if visit i dont know if its just single entry but why not try going back home with fiancee then come back in here later...:D

all gets bored at first in here but as soon as you get a job sure you dont wanna go back home....
just enjoy the boredom for the meantime...its part of england...

jimeve
10th July 2007, 21:01
Hi, i've been hear 53 years and still bored, Welcome:icon_lol:

KeithD
10th July 2007, 21:52
.............need to talk to somebody like me?

:omg: NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :D

pennybarry
11th July 2007, 06:49
Surf the web:xxgrinning--00xx3: Read all threads in this forum:BouncyHappy:. Tell your husband to go out during his day off, Have a holidays with him:xxgrinning--00xx3: See UK countryside, it's like a LANDSCAPED BRITAIN very LOVELY :xxgrinning--00xx3: Look for a job if your visa will permit you to do so.
That's helping me a lot to avoid homesickness:Brick:

joebloggs
11th July 2007, 10:46
my wife has no time to feel homesick :D, shes a bit busy, cooking, cleaning, working 5 hours a day, looking after our 8 month old son, our 7 yr old daughter, oh and looking after me :icon_lol:, studying for exams. and the rest of the time shes sleeping :xxgrinning--00xx3:, sometimes she forgets to make my sandwiches in the morning for my lunch :omg:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jmlbp
11th July 2007, 11:13
Hello everyone! Been in UK for a week now..and Im so bored and lonely.. wanna have real friends to chat with..i live in cathays cardiff..hope joining here will atleast help me change my mind not to go back home..heheh..can we be friends?

waahhhh,ako rin..same tayo mapagmahal...
mag 2 weeks na ako dito...di ko parin na enjoy pag stay ko here :)
tsaka i feel freezing always hehehe

hilda_danao
11th July 2007, 15:46
Hi mapagmahal! :) that's normal when you first come here. just make yourself busy. i don't have a job right now but by taking care of my husband, 2 big dogs, our house and garden, i feel exhausted already. there are so much to do when you look around your house. also there are so many things we need to adjust in coming here in uk like adjusting to the british weather, having no friends and family other than your husband, adjusting to married life and learning to understand the british accent. i just notice they have soft 'r' and soft 't'. or they don't pronounce these 2 letters at all. that's why i always asked my husband for a spelling if i don't understand. hehe. but good i get used to it now. why not try to study some course, home study or a course in a training center. or take a driving lesson. do you already drive? it's a necessity here to drive unlike in Phil. there are many jeepneys,tricycles and other public transport there. Here you're lucky if your house is near the bus stop.

aug06_2006
16th July 2007, 16:34
Hi mapagmahal,

welcome to this site and enjoy!

Mrs Daddy
16th July 2007, 21:39
Hi mapagmahal dont worry you`ll get through this feeling or else you`ll be goin mad:D(just kidding)but really as i said to myself before its a matter of getting used to it dont let your feelings ruin you,stand up and explore the place its lovely:xxgrinning--00xx3: you have to find things as they said to entertain yourself if you`re bored and lonely at this season BLIMEY,what about winter:yikes:you`ll be experiencing winter blues then.dont let it happen.cheer up theres plenty of things for you out there:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

cryingbaby
23rd July 2007, 20:19
hi there..mrs. loving..ive been here 4 days and we live close by in swindon..im getting married soon and same with you, im longing for friends with same culture...dont really feel the boredom yet coz my husband to be does everything to make me feel happy and entertained...but i know there would come a time, ill be homesick..whats your phone number there?we can talk if you want...where in phils, u came from..im from davao..anyway, im gemma...hope to hear from u soon..