PDA

View Full Version : Stand 'em up against a wall

Dedworth
30th May 2012, 00:50
A British couple who restore antiques were yesterday unmasked as the alleged linchpins of a plan to smuggle cocaine worth £1.6million into Bali.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151527/Unmasked-British-female-accomplice-drug-smuggler-suburbia-adjust-life-hellhole-jail.html#ixzz1wJ1QVaTZ

bigmarco
30th May 2012, 01:37
I love the way in the video they bring the slobby mule out and sit her at a table and put the haul of drugs infront of her and then let the worlds press photograph her. Total humiliation, and then if they want once your convicted they can shoot you. Why is it that these countries are so far ahead of us when it comes to dealing with scumbag drug dealers :behead:

Dedworth
3rd June 2012, 11:10
This pair have very dodgy backgrounds

'I'm losing my marbles': British Bali 'drug queen' speaks from prison cell for first time as her gilded lifestyle is revealed and it emerges she led glitzy party life in London

Rachel Dougall, 38, and partner Julian Ponder, 43, face death penalty after being arrested on suspicion of trying to smuggle cocaine worth £1.6 million
Mr Ponder ran a swish party-organising and catering business which was wound up in 2008 with huge debts
Those left out of pocket included a business hired by members of the Royal Family and Sir Elton John
The 38-year-old's lawyer says she has fallen into a depression
She was arrested by police on suspicion of drug trafficking along with fellow Britons Julian Ponder and Paul Beales
Arrests came after British housewife Lindsay Sandiford was allegedly caught with 4.8kg of cocaine stuffed in the lining of a suitcase
It is believed she decided to help the police trap other members of the drugs gang over a £1 bowl of chilli fried rice

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153545/The-secret-life-British-Bali-drug-queen-Her-global-property-empire-links-Londons-glitsy-party-circuit.html#ixzz1wivRLd7Z