PDA

View Full Version : Own up.....

grahamw48
26th May 2012, 21:10
Are you watching Football or the European Comedy Song Contest ?

....Or fighting with the Mrs over the remote. :D

Steve.r
26th May 2012, 21:16
Come on Angelbert :Jump::Jump:

malchard888
26th May 2012, 22:57
been watching both but now giving up with the eurovision as we are once again embarrassing, we lead the world with the USA for popular music but our pathetic efforts in this contest beggars belief :doh

irishman12
26th May 2012, 23:06
jedward - at least were not paddy last:)

mickcant
27th May 2012, 08:13
Neither I watched a pre recorded film:xxgrinning--00xx3:
:)

toging
27th May 2012, 08:49
Are you watching Football or the European Comedy Song Contest ?

....Or fighting with the Mrs over the remote. :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: BOTH

grahamw48
27th May 2012, 08:54
It was ridiculous entering a 76 year-old who's voice is obviously now shot...no matter how good it may have been 50 years ago. :NoNo:

I sometimes wonder if we deliberately set out to lose this competition every year.:Erm:

alanp
27th May 2012, 09:50
i was at a bithday party of my wifes friend so did not waths any of it thank god got home about 3.30 this morning now they want to go milton keynes shopping :doh there goes my day off

stevewool
27th May 2012, 10:11
none looking at sliding waldrobe doors and new bathrooms, plus looking at my em too

Terpe
28th May 2012, 09:51
Me, I'm not watching anything. No TV since moving 1 week ago.
Didn't want to spend money on a freeview box.

I'm going to install a couple of satellite dishes today and try to get Freesat at least.

Probably I'll get bullied into connecting TFC as well. :rolleyes:

Terpe
28th May 2012, 09:52
Me, I'm not watching anything. No TV since moving 1 week ago.
Didn't want to spend money on a freeview box.

I'm going to install a couple of satellite dishes today and try to get Freesat at least.

Probably I'll get bullied into connecting TFC as well. :rolleyes:

Doc Alan
28th May 2012, 10:03
I sometimes wonder if we deliberately set out to lose this competition every year.:Erm:
Agree Graham :xxgrinning--00xx3: I didn't watch any TV, was out for a birthday celebration :).
" The Hump " is allegedly worth £ 65 million, more than Cliff Richard, so why does he bother ? He can't enjoy losing, and if he expected to win, he's now got a reality check :doh.

Notavirusalso
1st June 2012, 18:16
If I was offered a million pound to tell you which teams were playing or even one of the teams or what football match it was, guess i would still be happily poor...but i must admit i did hear Englebert was in the European Song Contest but also must admit i thought he was dead ..along with the European Song Contest

gWaPito
1st June 2012, 18:46
It was ridiculous entering a 76 year-old who's voice is obviously now shot...no matter how good it may have been 50 years ago. :NoNo:

Me thinks the old man was a plant.....no matter who we enter we come last....due to political voting .....so this year the Brits have done us proud by entering someone worthy of coming last :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
1st June 2012, 18:58
Yep, good of all these countries who we've been been either militarily defending or financially supporting for the past 100 years begrudge giving an OAP a few votes. :rolleyes:

Pathetic.