20th May 2012, 21:45
Cheap flights....

http://www.airphilexpress.com/#1

stevewool
20th May 2012, 21:47
wish i was there

stevie c
20th May 2012, 22:04
Thanks Lastlid we shall be there in June so may book a flight with airphil express :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
20th May 2012, 22:05
Thanks Lastlid we shall be there in June so may book a flight with airphil express :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thats not so far away.....

stevewool
21st May 2012, 10:04
book them now, just in case they go up, thats what i did,

milesaway1113
22nd May 2012, 11:48
Any Cheap flights retunm London - Manila this summer??? Please let me know. :)

tanga
22nd May 2012, 13:56
As an excercise I searched for the Air Philippines promo rate from Manila to Boracay from 20 june to 30 Aug. there was not a single flight available at the P388 rate either to or from Caticlan during the entire promotional period. The P388 would attract a fuel surcharge of P400,govt tax of P195 plus admin of P140.
Just over P1100..still cheap but not available even with 10 flights per day.If it was available there may be one or two seats at the promo rate,no good if you are travelling with family,then the return would likely be in the P4000 range so suddenly not such a bargain. Dont forget the credit card fee that's if your card will be accepted,could be a problem if foreign issued,then there's the airport terminal to pay(up to 1 Aug) and bear in mind the terminal fee at the port in Caticlan doubled to P100 on 1 May on top of the environmental tax and fixed charge transport on the short distance from airport to pier.
Be aware that on the evening before departure,3 months after booking and paying, you may receive a text informing you that your 11.30am flight has been cancelled and you are rebooked on the 4.30 but although you will lunch at your resort you will be there for the sunset.
This outfit could teach Ryanair some new tricks

tanga
22nd May 2012, 13:56
As an excercise I searched for the Air Philippines promo rate from Manila to Boracay from 20 june to 30 Aug. there was not a single flight available at the P388 rate either to or from Caticlan during the entire promotional period. The P388 would attract a fuel surcharge of P400,govt tax of P195 plus admin of P140.
Just over P1100..still cheap but not available even with 10 flights per day.If it was available there may be one or two seats at the promo rate,no good if you are travelling with family,then the return would likely be in the P4000 range so suddenly not such a bargain. Dont forget the credit card fee that's if your card will be accepted,could be a problem if foreign issued,then there's the airport terminal to pay(up to 1 Aug) and bear in mind the terminal fee at the port in Caticlan doubled to P100 on 1 May on top of the environmental tax and fixed charge transport on the short distance from airport to pier.
Be aware that on the evening before departure,3 months after booking and paying, you may receive a text informing you that your 11.30am flight has been cancelled and you are rebooked on the 4.30 but although you will lunch at your resort you will be there for the sunset.
This outfit could teach Ryanair some new tricks