PDA

View Full Version : moving to the phils

stevewool
20th May 2012, 19:22
been spoken about many many times before i know, but many will make it and many will not there own choice i beleive, just thinking about my needs and thoughts about making the move, do others see this, when our good ladies are together how well they all get on just like they are 1 big family and the men also seem to get on too, i was wondering could there be a way of being together to help each other once out there too, the more the better, being like a comunity, now dont get me wrong i am not looking for free handouts and free loaders too, but with so much knowlodge from so many people working together would that make it easy for most of us to make that leap to our new life, just a thought while waiting for my tea to cook

fred
20th May 2012, 19:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcGHPZi8hs&feature=fvwrel

grahamw48
20th May 2012, 19:42
and free loaders

Dammit...that rules me out then. :cwm3:

stevewool
20th May 2012, 19:45
Dammit...that rules me out then. :cwm3:

with your knowledge graham we will be paying you for advice:)

grahamw48
20th May 2012, 19:50
lol !

I'll pay my way Steve. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have skills in breeding livestock, maintaining vehicles, building things and spending as little money as possible. :D

Just hide your daughters. :cwm24:

Hmm....this calls for a pictorial resume.:Erm:

stevewool
20th May 2012, 19:54
lol !

I'll pay my way Steve. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have skills in breeding livestock, maintaining vehicles, building things and spending as little money as possible. :D

i believe you have all those skills graham, infact the only skill you dont have is your dress sense with some of the pictures you have shown us, but dressing like that now would have us all laughing and smilling everyday:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

grahamw48
20th May 2012, 19:57
Whatsup with my dress sense Steve ? :Erm:

When I last went shopping for clothes in 1983 I just bought quality. :)