PDA

View Full Version : Will she go all the way.....

lastlid
17th May 2012, 18:36
Jessica Sanchez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPX-H3KGjJI

stevie c
17th May 2012, 18:51
Great voice great looks why wouln't she go all the way?:hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

bigmarco
17th May 2012, 18:51
Nice Voice and a pretty girl. I like her version of I dont wanna miss a thing and Steve Tyler loved it aswell

grahamw48
17th May 2012, 19:46
Cuorrrrrrrrrrrrr. :hubbahubba:

Terpe
17th May 2012, 23:27
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
18th May 2012, 07:15
Apparently she is in the top 2, now.

lastlid
25th May 2012, 06:23
"The town of Samal in Bataan Province, part of the Philippines, is not an especially notable place in the archipelago of islands -- it is best known for producing cookies, and exporting seafood and vegetables.

But there was an unusual stir early Thursday in the small town, 75 miles (120 km) from Manila, as excitement from a singing competition miles away engulfed the city.

Samal now boasts one other famous export – Jessica Sanchez, one of the two finalists in this year's "American Idol" competition.

Sanchez, a 16-year-old singer of Filipino-Mexican descent, broke the hearts of American-Filipinos and those within the country when her competitor, Phillip Phillips, was crowned America's 11th "Idol" instead. For weeks, "Idol" fever has run high in the Southeast Asian nation, with the young singer even receiving messages of support from the Philippines President Benigno Aquino and the country's vice-president.

As early as 6:00am local time Thursday -- hours before the results of the competition were announced -- neighbors and friends gathered out on the street where Sanchez's ancestral house sits, and where her mother, a Filipino now residing in the US, grew up. Watching the results, they were hopeful the 16-year-old would win the competition.

"Whether Jessica wins or loses, she has already won in our hearts," Luzviminda Medina, a 65-year-old resident of the town who says she is a distant relative of Sanchez, said."

http://www.philippinenews.com/top-stories/6932-american-idol-runner-up-is-a-winner-in-moms-philippines-hometown.html

Terpe
25th May 2012, 07:55
....."Whether Jessica wins or loses, she has already won in our hearts," Luzviminda Medina, a 65-year-old resident of the town who says she is a distant relative of Sanchez, said........"

Plenty of relatives on TV Patrol news :icon_lol:

Luzviminda (Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao) seems to be a more common name than I thought when I first came by it some years ago.
Very versatile too for nicknames.

Engwasco doesn't have the same ring about it somehow :D

lastlid
25th May 2012, 08:08
:D

grahamw48
25th May 2012, 11:08
My nickname is quite famous...and like me - delicious. :D

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7159/yorkietruck.jpg

Arthur Little
25th May 2012, 17:16
"Will she go all the way?" :yikes: ... when I first spotted the thread title, my mind immediately went into overdrive! :cwm24:

grahamw48
25th May 2012, 18:12
Tut tut.
I'm surprised at you Arthur :NoNo:....having a mind like mine. :D

lastlid
25th May 2012, 18:14
"Will she go all the way?" :yikes: ... when I first spotted the thread title, my mind immediately went into overdrive! :cwm24:

Nudge nudge wink wink say no more!