PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody, just joined

Pauldo
4th September 2005, 16:20
Hi all, I've just joined the forum, found it while browsing British embassy pages. Many, many embassy pages in fact :(

I'm married to a Filipina, with a 4 year old daughter, and we live in the UK. My wife just did her swearing in ceremony a month or two ago, and now has the full British Passport. If anybody needs any advice I might be able to help with something.

I'm looking for some more visa information, so I'll browse the forum for a few days, see what I can find.
Cheers, Paul :D

Admin
4th September 2005, 19:59
Eh!!! Which Embassy page? Thought they wouldn't like us helping to flood the UK with immigrants!! ;)

Pauldo
4th September 2005, 20:23
Originally posted by admin@Sep 4 2005, 07:59 PM
Eh!!! Which Embassy page? Thought they wouldn't like us helping to flood the UK with immigrants!! ;)

Quoted post

Well, I've already brought two Philippines born women over here, another one won't hurt :rolleyes:

spousevisa
3rd May 2006, 04:14
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pauldo &#064; Sep 4 2005, 03&#58;20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi all, I&#39;ve just joined the forum, found it while browsing British embassy pages. Many, many embassy pages in fact style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

I&#39;m married to a Filipina, with a 4 year old daughter, and we live in the UK. My wife just did her swearing in ceremony a month or two ago, and now has the full British Passport. If anybody needs any advice I might be able to help with something.

I&#39;m looking for some more visa information, so I&#39;ll browse the forum for a few days, see what I can find.
Cheers, Paul style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

Hey im jovelyn i just got married last february.. Pls help me regarding this spouse visa and what i need to do plssssss....heres my yahoo wish we can chat windchime882002@yahoo.com

Jovelyn Dallow

Pauldo
4th May 2006, 15:43
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(need help for spouse visa &#064; May 3 2006, 04&#58;14 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey im jovelyn i just got married last february.. Pls help me regarding this spouse visa and what i need to do plssssss....heres my yahoo wish we can chat windchime882002@yahoo.com
Jovelyn Dallow
[/b][/quote]
Jovelyn,
You really need to go to the Manila embassy web pages and read them, for days, then come back here and read all the posts on the subject, then decide what questions you need to ask.

I assume you are married to a UK guy? He should be able to help sort things out as well.

ivor&mel
4th May 2006, 16:48
windchime882002@yahoo.com[/email]
Jovelyn Dallow

Jovelyn,

I and several others replied to a similar post from you here yesterday (http://www.win2winracing.com/inv_filipino/index.php?showtopic=595&st=20)

Ivor and Mel