PDA

View Full Version : Advice please ,thankyou!!

jeffro
6th July 2007, 21:37
Hi everyone,hope you are all great!!:),
i know this may sound a stupid question ,but please can you put my mind at ease.When i arrive at Cebu airport,and i am asked the reason for my visit,what do i reply?? Do i say i have come to meet my gf,or say i am on holiday and meeting my gf,or im a tourist,do you have to have a certain reason?? .Im just very worried if i say ive come to visit my gf i will be refused entry.I have read of people being refused entry:NoNo::bigcry:,i know i would just be devastated if this happened to me:omg:

KeithD
6th July 2007, 21:40
Say what you like, it is of no real interest to them.

jeffro
6th July 2007, 22:17
Thankyou!!!,you`ve put my mind at ease,im probaly panicking,but thought it best to seek advice.
many thanks ,
Jeff and Maria .

baboyako
6th July 2007, 23:30
on the immigration form, the options are.

1) visiting friends / family
2) holiday
3) business
4) smuggling drugs

just be sure not to check :Erm: the wrong one.

on the back, there is a question,

Are you a terrorist? Or have you ever been involved in terrorism? y/n

:ARsurrender::CompBuster:

andypaul
7th July 2007, 08:39
I think in the past i have ticked holiday and other time friends and family.
relax and just tick one of the two you think describes your trip.

On your filght maybe 40 or 50 other guys coming to meet a girlfriend or wife so i wouldn't worry about standing out.

jeffro
7th July 2007, 15:43
Thanks Everyone,thats A Great Help To Me And Puts My Mind At Ease,and Im Hoping There Are Some Passengers From The Uk On Board ,cos Im Going To Be A Nervous Wreck!!!
Many Thanks !!!!!!
Jeff And Maria

KeithD
7th July 2007, 19:05
I wouldn't be nervous about the airport, if it's an Airbus you may not get that :omg:

mamichris
9th July 2007, 01:59
it's best if you say for a HOLIDAY. for sure, they'll welcome you with a big smile...would even recommend you the best places to stay and visit around cebu.