PDA

View Full Version : Booking Appointment

STU3UK
6th July 2007, 17:14
Previously I thought that to book an appointment at the application centre in Manila you had had to pay your visa fee in one of the reccomended banks. However, you can book appointments on the website currently by just putting your fiancees passport number and name. Which I am looking to do.

It asks what type of visa you are applying for:

Im not sure what to pick out of from this drop down menu??

SETTLEMENT FE/FEE
SETTLEMENT HUS/WIFE
SETTLEMENT HUSBAND
SETTLEMENT JOIN ACC PARTNER
SETTLEMENT MARRIAGE
SETTLEMENT OTHERS
SETTLEMENT WIFE

Can someone please help

Regards

Stuart

Mrs Daddy
6th July 2007, 18:15
Previously I thought that to book an appointment at the application centre in Manila you had had to pay your visa fee in one of the reccomended banks. However, you can book appointments on the website currently by just putting your fiancees passport number and name. Which I am looking to do.

It asks what type of visa you are applying for:

Im not sure what to pick out of from this drop down menu??

SETTLEMENT FE/FEE
SETTLEMENT HUS/WIFE
SETTLEMENT HUSBAND
SETTLEMENT JOIN ACC PARTNER
SETTLEMENT MARRIAGE
SETTLEMENT OTHERS
SETTLEMENT WIFE

Can someone please help

Regards

Stuart

got my visa last jan.this year but never encountered these things.everythings has changed:NoNo:

GaryFifer
6th July 2007, 20:01
I see what you mean now.You ARE on VFS site. I have to do this in future too! To test it I entered a random passport number a random name.See pictures attached. Others can see too. This is new.

Looking at the Guidance notes in Settlement gave me a few clues on these definitions they are using. ACC must mean accompany

- Join/ACC- Join/Accompany(ACC) your child, grandchild, partner, relative in the UK

- I would assume Settlement FE/FEE means fiancé/fiancée that would be suitable for you.I know I am applying for that.

- Settlement Husband/Wife, Settlement Husband, Settlement Wife would be joining already married partner

STU3UK
9th July 2007, 19:01
I sent an email to the Application Centre to clarify this and you can now make appointments regardless of whether or not you have paid.

You can now set appointment on-line in any case of whether you have paid cash over the counter or if you purchased a Manager’s cheque. The website will be asking you the name of the applicant, passport number, purpose of visit and the type of visa.

If your fiancée is applying for a Settlement Fiancée visa please use the following details:

Purpose of Visit Settlement

Type of Visa Settlement FE/FEE

mike1
9th July 2007, 22:19
My fiancee soon applying through vfs, will they accept cash for payment or does it have to be managers cheque ?

STU3UK
10th July 2007, 06:46
They definitely do not accept cash at the centre. It explains about that on the website.

You can pay prior to visiting in a bank they list or by managers cheque.