PDA

View Full Version : Looking for entry level position

caser
8th May 2012, 20:32
Hi guys,

I am a Filipino and was born here in the U.K. and I just recently arrived in London with my 1 year old son (luckily got his U.K. passport) after studying in the Philippines taking up B.S. Information Technology.

Just looking for a job anywhere really just to start my career I am not too picky as I know it is hard to get a job nowadays because of competition and will gladly take anything. (admin jobs, housekeeping, warehouse etc)

Please let me know if anyone can help me, where to apply, recommendations or any tips will be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much

jack hardy
21st July 2012, 13:10
Hi,my opinion to you complete your study further and take admission in superb Uni,to your MS if you are insist that you want to take job my suggestion is that to choose teach the school:Wave:

Steve.r
21st July 2012, 13:45
Hi,my opinion to you complete your study further and take admission in superb Uni,to your MS if you are insist that you want to take job my suggestion is that to choose teach the school:Wave:

And what experiences do you have about this ??? :cwm23:

grahamw48
21st July 2012, 20:46
You just know as soon as you start to read the utter bollox, don't you. :laugher:

Steve.r
21st July 2012, 22:08
You just know as soon as you start to read the utter bollox, don't you. :laugher:

These spammers just pick random posts and dribble their rubbish, I really don't know what they are trying to achieve :cwm23: They don't last long, normally I would delete all trace of their posts, but it is good to let members see that we get this every day and have to remove it to keep the forum free of spam.

Dedworth
21st July 2012, 22:58
Well done Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
21st July 2012, 23:58
Looking for entry level position

Caser...

You're fired ! :D

Steve.r
22nd July 2012, 00:49
Not caser, Jack Hardy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48