PDA

View Full Version : hhhhhhheeeeeellllllooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lykayu01
8th May 2012, 13:13
hi from here in Northern Ireland, UK
:) :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

joebloggs
8th May 2012, 13:16
so you made it there ok :Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
8th May 2012, 13:16
Welcome to the UK and good luck for the future :Hellooo::Hellooo:

grahamw48
8th May 2012, 14:01
Welcome to our wonderful weather. :D

I think summer is going to be ONE day in June this year, so careful not to miss it. :icon_lol:

lykayu01
9th May 2012, 23:19
hehehe did i posted wrongly hehehe lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: been here since last 14th March 2012 so it means going almost two months here.....heheh i just posted for Northern Ireland,UK just incase got to meet nice friends around here coz havent met anyone yet ...true i couldnt hardly agree weather here in N.I. is so unpredictable... but my husband and his family were all wonderful that helps me to settle in a lot more better... :):Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
9th May 2012, 23:21
hehehe did i posted wrongly hehehe lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: been here since last 14th March 2012 so it means going almost two months here.....heheh i just posted for Northern Ireland,UK just incase got to meet nice friends around here coz havent met anyone yet ...true i couldnt hardly agree weather here in N.I. is so unpredictable... but my husband and his family were all wonderful that helps me to settle in a lot more better... :):Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Did you get to the Philippine Embassy outreach day in Belfast in April?

lykayu01
10th May 2012, 22:40
nope i wasnt able to as i know its just for passport etc stuffs...i really dont know when and whats on that outreach...but looking forward to meet some filipinos around here in northern ireland i really hope so...

Rochele
10th June 2012, 11:27
Hi lykau01. Im from the Philippines.

lykayu01
12th June 2012, 21:29
Hi lykau01. Im from the Philippines.

hello are u a fiancee or a spouse also like me of a british national that lives here in Northern Ireland,UK ????:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Crampton
8th September 2012, 13:38
:-) Hello. Where are you all in Northern Ireland? I am in Armagh