PDA

View Full Version : I survived lol

Mrs Daddy
6th May 2012, 22:12
Me, cannot believe that my little rascal will be turning two in the next 4 days.time flies indeed :D.It has been a hard work but very rewarding.I think I have done a very good job raising him without the help of my family back home but of course with the assistance of my beloved husband.Me,cannot believed he changes our son's nappy and I couldn't forget him saying before it made him heaves :icon_lol:.Am just counting my blessing for having them both in my life.Both treasures to keep indeed :heartshape1:

Arthur Little
6th May 2012, 22:21
Me, cannot believe that my little rascal will be turning two in the next 4 days.time flies indeed :D.It has been a hard work but very rewarding. I think I have done a very good job raising him without the help of my family back home but of course with the assistance of my beloved husband. Me,cannot believed he changes our son's nappy and I couldn't forget him saying before it made him heaves :icon_lol:.Am just counting my blessing for having them both in my life.Both treasures to keep indeed :heartshape1:

Indeed, Wheela ... you and your husband can pat each other on the back for a job well done. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

May I add how nice it is to see you posting here again! :)

Arthur Little
6th May 2012, 22:28
And ... of course ... :birthday: to your (not so little) "rascal".

Mrs Daddy
7th May 2012, 11:33
tnx arthur for the kind words :)