PDA

View Full Version : Looking for romance

writinglife
6th May 2012, 19:41
Hey,

I came here because for the longest time I have found that Filipinas are the most loyal, loving, caring and beautiful women. Every one I have met has touched me deeply, and I know without a doubt, that I can only be happy with one by my side.

I am 37 years old, never married with no children. I work as an IT Analyst. I enjoy writing, reading and movies. I like to cook and eat and love going out to restaurants or the movies.

I would love to meet a filipina of any age and get to know them a lot better. Marriage is definitely something I want.

jayzel
6th May 2012, 20:00
hello writinglife and welcome to the forum,i dont know were to suggest to you is the proper place to meet a pinay,im sure all here have met there other halves in a variety of ways,asian date sites,introductions from family and freinds etc,personly id save a few pounds and take myself to the phils for a holiday im sure others would advice the same,you will meet many beautiful girls,but please be careful if you intend to join datesites all the girls arent as sweet as may appear just a word of caution,but goodluck in your search,,,,, jay ....

stevewool
6th May 2012, 20:01
well i would agree with all you say, good luck in your search

iamghee
6th May 2012, 20:03
Hi :Wave: I have a pretty friend who have the same interest as you do, and I think you would be perfect for each other.:lovecouple: I don't know how I would be able to introduce her to you because she is here in the Philippines.

Do you have facebook?:telephone:

writinglife
6th May 2012, 20:25
I don't have facebook at the moment, but I do have instant messenger, email or skype.

writinglife
6th May 2012, 20:53
I'm not sure if my last message got through. I don't have Facebook, but I do have instant messenger, skype and email.

I'd love to meet your friend.

London_Manila
8th May 2012, 15:06
Hey,

I came here because for the longest time I have found that Filipinas are the most loyal, loving, caring and beautiful women. Every one I have met has touched me deeply, and I know without a doubt, that I can only be happy with one by my side.

I am 37 years old, never married with no children. I work as an IT Analyst. I enjoy writing, reading and movies. I like to cook and eat and love going out to restaurants or the movies.

I would love to meet a filipina of any age and get to know them a lot better. Marriage is definitely something I want.

Just get on a plane and go to Manila You wont have to look far

writinglife
8th May 2012, 18:57
Hi Iyah, wish I could reply directly to you, but my account is still limited.

my intentions are genuine too.

I would love to get on a plane to Manila, but circumstances prevent that for now. Long Personal story.

iamghee
8th May 2012, 20:17
I don't have facebook at the moment, but I do have instant messenger, email or skype.

Oh that's strange:cheeky-smiley-024: ill give her your skype, i presume you do video chat right?:BouncyHappy:

writinglife
8th May 2012, 20:20
:) I'd love to give you my skype, but I don't have the ability to send private messages yet

iamghee
8th May 2012, 21:55
:) I'd love to give you my skype, but I don't have the ability to send private messages yet

I'll post her email address here once I get it :)

bigmarco
9th May 2012, 02:40
Wow looks like you came to the right place at the right time

writinglife
12th May 2012, 22:59
Well, I met someone very very special so far, and I like her a lot. She is in pain now though and I would give anything to help her heal.

grahamw48
13th May 2012, 00:43
....and ?

More please. :D

writinglife
13th May 2012, 22:40
I can't, because it's her story to tell.

All I can do is wait for her